Video answer: Top 10 most popular sports in the world
Top best answers to the question «Which sport is most popular»
- Field Hockey…
- Table Tennis.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which sport is most popular?» often ask the following questions:
❓ Which fantasy sport is most popular?
The two most-prominent fantasy sports in the U.S.—where the majority of fantasy sports are played—are fantasy baseball and fantasy gridiron football.
- Which sport is most popular in australia?
- Which sport is most popular in usa?
- Which sport is most popular in world?
❓ Which league sport is most popular?
In the world? The most popular sport is football. (Or call it soccer, if you are an American.)
- Which sport is the world's second most popular winter sport?
- Which countries is soccer the most popular sport?
- Which is the most popular sport for girls?
❓ Which olympic sport is the most popular?
Probably hockey (Canada and USA) and skiing.
- Which is the most popular sport for kids?
- Which is the most popular sport in afghanistan?
- Which is the most popular sport in africa?
Video answer: Top 5 most popular sports in the world #shorts
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Which sport is most popular?» so you can surely find the answer!Which is the most popular sport in bolivia?
- First of all, the main sport in Bolivia hands down, is soccer! No other sport can rival soccer in Bolivia, which is Spanish we call futbol.
- Being quite the cold nation in parts, Canadian sports often reflect its frigid nature, with ice hockey being by far the most common. They have also seen success in lacrosse, Canadian football, football, basketball, curling and baseball.
- Basketball is the most popular sport in China. Popularity of basketball in China has been supported by the Chinese Basketball Association which hosts professional play in China. In international competition, the Chinese men's national team has won 16 titles of the FIBA Asia Cup between 1975 and 2005 and is the dominant force in Asian basketball..
- Germany has won the FIFA World Cup four times, while FC Bayern Munich has become one of the strongest club sides in the world. Other popular sports include ice hockey, basketball, handball, motorsports and tennis.
Top 10 popular sports in India 1. Cricket. The popularity of cricket in India is unparalleled compared to interest generated by a particular sport in... 2. Football. The most popular sport in the world, football remains an enigma in India. Famously called the ‘sleeping... 3. Kabaddi. While different ...
Video answer: Top 10 most popular sports in the world 2019Which is the most popular sport in indonesia?
- Most popular sports in Indonesia 1 Football (Soccer) 2 Basketball 3 Wrestling 4 Motor Sports 5 Water Sports 6 Badminton 7 Cycling 8 Boxing More ...
- The top annual sport events in the city are Roland-Garros Tennis Tournament in June, one of the top ATP tennis competition and the traditional final circuit of the last stage of Tour de France on Champs-Elysées end of July. The Paris Marathon in April is one of the most scenic urban marathons in the world.
Video answer: Top 10 most popular sports in the world in 2017Which is the most popular sport in peru?
- Football is the most popular sport in Peru, and the Peru national football team have competed in the FIFA World Cup five times. 1930.
- We all know that soccer or football is the most popular sport in Spain. There are also many popular sport activities include tennis, golf, basketball, handball, etc. In this article, we will learn how to say names of sports and activities in Spanish. Some words are similar to their English relevants.
- Men were much more likely to take performance-enhancing products than women, except for energy drinks and shots. Among the sports with the highest percentage of users of performance-enhancing products were ice hockey, wrestling, and baseball among the men and volleyball, swimming, and ice hockey among the women.
Video answer: Top 10 most popular sports in usaWhich is the most popular sport in equatorial guinea?
- Sport in Equatorial Guinea Equatorial Guinea is a small Central African nation with a big love of football. It was introduced to the country in the Spanish colonial times and has grown to be the most popular sport in the country.
- Baseball in Puerto Rico. Baseball is the most popular sport in Puerto Rico. In terms of spectators and active participants, it is the premier sport on the island.
- Within the whole gamut of a tradition of Sri Lanka, the sports happen to play a significant role in enriching the culture of the island, and somehow cricket has emerged as the most popular sport in Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka has an International cricket team known as The Sri Lanka Cricket Team, nicknamed as The Lions.
- Nevertheless, handball is already the second-most popular ball-oriented sport in the country." Despite the sport's low profile, Germany is celebrating being crowned European Handball Champion. The win may help boost support for the team in the run up to the Olympic Games this summer.
- Basketball is the second most popular sport in Spain after football. The top Spanish basketball league is considered the best in Europe and multiple teams from the league play in the Euroleague against the best teams from the other countries. Both Real Madrid and Barcelona have a basketball team.
Average player salary in the sports industry by league 2019/20. With each player taking home a handsome 8.32 million U.S. dollars every year, the NBA is the professional sports league with the highest player wages worldwide.Which is the 2nd most popular sport in the world?
- Jack, Cricket is the 2nd most popular sport in world and Australia produced some of the world's greatest cricketers in history. India's Sachin Tendulkar is one of the most famous sportsmen in the world.
- Precise data on the most popular spectator sport in every single country across the world is very difficult to come by but one user on Reddit made an interesting map with a global breakdown. Soccer is dominant almost everywhere with India, Pakisan and Bangladesh a cricket stronghold.
Video answer: Top 10 most popular participation sports in the worldWhich is the most popular sport for boys and girls?
- ''Initiatives like National Cricket Week give children an equal opportunity to have fun and learn through cricket.” The study found just four in 10 girls describe themselves as sporty – compared to almost two thirds of boys. Football is the most common sport for boys to play outside of school, followed by swimming, tennis and cricket.
- Which sport in Europe is the most popular and why is it so well known? Football is the most popular sport in Europe. Most people choose Europe's stadiums to spend some fun in and experience the adrenaline with everyone else, even if they are not dedicated fans.
- Rugby league. Rugby league is the most popular sport in Papua New Guinea. Rugby league also holds the title as the national sport. About 50% of the population under-20 play rugby league.