Video answer: Re-live
Top best answers to the question «Where was the european mens handball championship held in 2008»
- Norway was the host country for the 2008 tournament. Matches were played in Bergen, Drammen, Lillehammer, Stavanger and Trondheim.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Where was the european mens handball championship held in 2008?» often ask the following questions:
❓ Where was the european mens handball championship held in 2018?
- The 2018 EHF European Men's Handball Championship was the 13th edition and was hosted for the second time in Croatia from 12 to 28 January 2018. Croatia was awarded hosting the tournament during the EHF congress in Dublin on 20 September 2014.
- Where was the mens handball tournament held in 2016?
- Where was the first handball world championship held?
- Where was the last world handball championship held?
❓ Where was the world mens handball championship held in 2011?
- The 2011 World Men's Handball Championship, the 22nd event hosted by the International Handball Federation, was held in Sweden from 13–30 January, 2011. All matches were played in Malmö, Lund, Kristianstad, Gothenburg, Skövde, Jönköping, Linköping and Norrköping .
- Where was the next world handball championship held?
- Where is the 2019 european championship held?
- Where was the first women's world handball championship held?
❓ Where was the 2006 european handball championship held?
- Germany won the final more convincingly; a 16–10 lead at half time was never squandered, as Slovenia only got within three goals in the second half, and eventually lost 25–30. The 2006 tournament was held in Switzerland, in the cities of Basel, Bern, Lucerne, St Gallen and Zürich.
- Where was the world handball championship held in 2021?
- Where to watch the european handball championship?
- When is the next mens world handball championship?
Video answer: Norway ec handball 2008: denmark
13 other answers
The 2008 EHF European Men's Handball Championship (8th tournament) was held in Norway from 17–27 January, in the cities of Bergen, Drammen, Lillehammer, Stavanger and Trondheim. Denmark won the tournament with Croatia second and France third.
The European Men's Handball Championship is the official competition for senior men's national handball teams of Europe and takes place every two years since 1994, in the even-numbered year between the World Championship.In addition to crowning the European champions, the tournament also serves as a qualifying tournament for the Olympic Games and World Championship.
With two Olympic gold medals, three European Championship titles and six World Championship titles, the men's French handball team have the best track record in the world. Nicknamed "Les Experts", they reached the sport's summit by winning the Olympic gold medal in Beijing on 24 August 2008, and have remained there ever since. Their sights are currently set on qualifying for the Olympic Games ...
The World Men's Handball Championship has been organized indoor by the International Handball Federation since 1938.. In the twenty-seven tournaments held, eleven nations have won the title. France is the most successful team with six titles, followed by Sweden and Romania with four titles each.. The current champion is Denmark, which won its second title at the 2021 tournament in Egypt.
He began his club career with Montpellier HB, where his team won four French league titles in a row from (2002-2005) and won the European Handball Federation Champions League in 2003. He then went to Germany and won four straight German titles with THW Kiel (2006-2009) before returning to France and winning three straight titles with Montpelier again (2010-2012).
Die U-20-Handball-Europameisterschaften der Männer (englisch EHF Men’s 20 European Championship, bis einschließlich der Austragung im Jahr 2002 Men's Junior European Championship) ist der Wettbewerb der besten Nationalmannschaften für männliche Handballspieler unter 20 Jahren und wird seit 1996 ausgespielt. Sie finden im Abstand von zwei Jahren statt.
The six venues for the 2024 European Men's Handball Championship in Germany have been revealed, with Cologne to stage the final. Competition will head to Düsseldorf, Berlin, Mannheim, Munich ...
Defending champions Denmark will face Sweden in the final of the International Handball Federation (IHF) World Men’s Handball Championship in Egypt after the sides won their semi-finals today.
Notable for the presence of the Asian teams, this championship saw a victory of the local team. In 2006 in Gdansk, Poland, the World University Handball Championship included both men's and women’s tournaments. This was much more welcomed by the participating countries and it looks good for the future of the handball within FISU.
Holders Spain held off a late charge from Slovenia to book their place in the European Men's Handball Championship final, where they will face Croatia following their thrilling win over Norway.
Main articles: 2000 European Men's Handball Championship, 2002 European Men's Handball Championship, 2004 European Men's Handball Championship, 2006 European Men's Handball Championship, and 2008 European Men's Handball Championship. Two years later, the Championship was held in the Croatian cities of Zagreb and Rijeka.
euro 2008 in Norway PREVIEW – DRAW FOR FINAL TOURNAMENT The 8th Men’s European Championship in Norway, which will be held from 7 to 27 January 2008 is fast approaching. Following the 2007 Men’s World Championship in Germany, which finished just a few weeks ago, euro 2008 will be the next big handball event in Europe.
Media in category "2008 European Men's Handball Championship" The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Where was the european mens handball championship held in 2008?» so you can surely find the answer!Where is the ironman european championship 2017 held?
- Elsinore, a port city in Eastern Denmark, took over as the host venue of the IRONMAN 70.3 European Championship in 2017, the event having previously been held for many years in Wiesbaden, Germany. The men’s race in Elsinore starts at 0730 local time (0630 BST, 0130 ET) on Sunday June 27, with the women’s race shortly after at 0733.
- The full esults and round-ups from the 2019 European Championship, which took place in Gottingen, Germany from October 24-27. Four-time champion Michael van Gerwen headed a 32-player field at the 12th staging of this ITV4-televised major, with James Wade bidding to defend his title.
- The 2019 Unibet European Championship was the twelfth edition of the Professional Darts Corporation's European Championship tournament, which saw the top players from the thirteen European tour events compete against each other. The tournament took place from 24–27 October 2019 at the Lokhalle in Göttingen, Germany.
- UEFA Euro 1988. The 1988 UEFA European Football Championship final tournament was held in West Germany between 10 and 25 June 1988. It was the eighth European Football Championship, which is held every four years and supported by UEFA . The tournament crowned the Netherlands as European champions for the first time.
Antwerp, BelgiumThe 2019 European Open was a men's tennis tournament played on indoor hard courts. It was the fourth edition of the European Open and part of the ATP Tour 250 series of the 2019 ATP Tour. It took place at the Lotto Arena in Antwerp, Belgium, from October 14 to October 20.
Video answer: Re-liveWhere was the first uefa european championship held?
- The UEFA European Championship, also referred to as the Euros, is Europe's senior continental cup tournament. Founded in 1960, the competition held in France initially counted only 4 participants out of 17 entries. The number of entries almost doubled (29) ahead of the following edition held in Spain.
- Staged near the legendary 15th century Kronborg Castle, the IRONMAN 70.3 European Championship Elsinore is a fusion of Danish culture and nature. The course takes advantage of the woodlands and green landscapes of Denmark as well as the stunning architecture in the city.
Video answer: Men's ehf euro 1998Where was the last european team championship held?
- The venue of Bydgoszcz, which held the 2004 European Cup, will be familiar to many athletes as arguably the most frequent host of international championships in the world. With next year’s event switching to eight nations, only the first seven of the twelve teams will avoid relegation.
The 2019 IHF World Men's Handball Championship was the 26th event hosted by the International Handball Federation and held in Denmark and Germany from 10 to 27 January 2019. It was the first IHF World Men's Handball Championship to include more than one host country. It was also the first time a unified Korean team participated. Denmark, in a clean sweep, won their first title by defeating Norway 31–22 in the final. This was Norway's second final in a row and the first final since 1995 ...Handball european championship 2016 sweden?
The 2016 European Women's Handball Championship was held in Sweden from 4 to 18 December 2016. It was the second time that Sweden hosts the tournament, after it also …
Video answer: FinalWhere is the european handball championship taking place?
- As you may or may not know, the European Handball Championship is currently taking place in Poland. Two really great matches will be played today; Poland vs Norway, and one of the biggest handball rivalries, Croatia vs France.
- The International Handball Federation currently organizes Handball World Championships every two years. On receiving the ball, a player has three options. He can choose to pass, keep possession or shoot the ball. When in possession of the ball, the player must dribble, in a movement similar to the basketball dribble.
Rewatch the games from the Women's Softball European Championship on baseballsoftball.tv. Results, and standings can be found on the WBSC Europe website. The 2021 Women's European Championship served as a qualifier for the World Games 2022, which will be held in Birmingham, Alabama, in 2022.Where was the 2014 european under-21 championship held?
- It was hosted for the first time in Belgium, from 28 January to 8 February 2014, following a decision of the UEFA Executive Committee in December 2011. The final tournament was contested by twelve teams, eleven of which joined the hosts after overcoming a qualifying tournament.
- The inaugural multi-sport 2018 European Championships saw the European Golf Team Championships staged for the first time, a tournament held on the historic Gleneagles’ PGA Centenary Course, the host venue of the 2014 Ryder Cup.
- France hosted the Men's World Championships in 1970 and 2001 and was host of the 2007 Women's World Championship. Twenty-four teams participated in the final tournament. France were automatically qualified as hosts.
It took place in Austria and Switzerland (both hosting the tournament for the first time) from 7 to 29 June 2008. The tournament was won by Spain, who defeated Germany 1–0 in the final.When is the european mens wheelchair basketball championship?
- Over 100 International Technical Officials join vi... The Men’s U23 European Championship gets underway on Monday 14 June and it will be the first... The Men’s U23 European Championship gets underway on Monday 14 June and it will be the first...
Video answer: Ehf euro 2014When is the mens u23 european basketball championship?
- The Men’s U23 European Championship gets underway on Monday 14 June and it will be the first... 103 International Technical Officials came together on Saturday 8th May for a virtual assembly to... 103 International Technical Officials came together on Saturday 8th May for a virtual assembly to...
- Between 1978 and 1990 it was held every fourth alternating with the Olympic tournament (introduced for women handball in 1976). The first five tournaments were held in the summer or early fall whereas the rest has been held in November or December. IHF only includes medals won at the indoor championships.
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The 2021 Women's European Volleyball Championship will be 32nd edition of the Women's European Volleyball Championship, organised by Europe's governing volleyball body, the CEV. For the second time the Women's EuroVolley will be held in four countries: Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania.