Top best answers to the question «What has 2 legs but can't walk 6 letters»
What has four legs, but can't walk?
- What has four legs, but can't walk? A table. See also best riddles or new riddles. You bury me when I am alive, and dig me up when I die. What am I? A plant. What has no beginning, end, or middle? A doughnut. A black dog stands in the middle of an intersection in a town painted black.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What has 2 legs but can't walk 6 letters?» often ask the following questions:
❓ Why cant my dog walk on back legs?
- As seen, common causes may be a torn knee ligament, an unstable kneecap or even a bone tumor, but there may be several others such as a quite severe muscle strain or sprain. If your dog cannot put weight on his back leg, therefore see your vet as soon as possible for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Is there a riddle that has four legs but cant walk?
- What can walk without legs?
- Why cant nfl players show their legs?
❓ What to do if your dog cant walk on his hind legs?
- A vet will be able to find the cause of the problem and treat it accordingly. In many cases, an early diagnosis means the difference between life and death. These tremors are normally located in a certain part of the body, in the case, it will mainly be the hind legs that are affected.
❓ What does it mean when your dog cant walk on his hind legs?
- Degenerative myelopathy (DM) is when the spinal cord nerves begin to degenerate, which causes communication issues between the brain and limbs. This is typically found in dogs between 8 and 14 years old. It first presents with coordination loss in the hind legs, which may appear as the dog wobbling while walking or dragging his feet.
4 other answers
What has only two words, but thousands of letters? Answer. What has to be broken before it can be used? Answer. What has two heads, four eyes, six legs, and a tail? Answer. What has two legs and can't walk? Answer. What has wheels and flies, but is not an aircraft)? Answer. What is gray , has a tail, and a trunk? Answer. What is half of 2+2 ...
2. What has ears but can't hear?" Answer: CORN 3. What has arms but can't hug?" Answer: CHAIR. 4. What has a head and a foot but no body?" Answer: BED 5. When is a car not a car?" Answer: When it turns into a driveway 6. What has a mouth but never smiles?" Answer: RIVER 7. What has a face but no head?" Answer: CLOCK 8. What has leaves but isn't ...
Q: What has 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs at night? A: A person! As a baby you crawl (4 legs), as an adult you walk (2 legs), then when you are older you use a cane (3 legs) ———-Q: The more it dries, the wetter it becomes. What is it? A: A towel! ———-Q: What can you hear but not touch or see? A: Your voice.
What has two hands but can't clap? Sent by: Age: Clock. Previous Riddle Next Riddle. Remove Ads. Do you know a riddle? Send it to us and we will publish it! Wall. What has two hands but can't clap? Sent by: Age: Clock. Previous Riddle Next Riddle. Recommended Games. Grades. Kindergarten. Grade 1. Grade 2. Grade 3. Grade 4. Grade 5. Grade 6 ...
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «What has 2 legs but can't walk 6 letters?» so you can surely find the answer!What happens if a horse cant walk?
Signs of a Horse With a Broken Leg. A horse that has fractured a leg will be in obvious distress. It will not want to bear weight on the leg and there will be …What happens when a duck cant walk?
In ducks, early signs of niacin deficiency are failure to grow and thrive, and reluctance to walk. Eventually the legs bow and the hocks swell, until the duck becomes completely and irreversibly lame… Ensuring sufficient niacin in your ducks' diet will keep them healthy and active.What people use when they cant walk?
Some of the most used mobility devices are canes, walkers, wheelchairs, and electric scooters. Canes and walkers are useful if your parent is able to walk but needs additional support in the process.What animals dont walk on four legs?
Of all vertebrate species, 32,900 are fish and 10,425 are birds. Leaving 22,853 different species of reptiles, amphibians, and mammals, the only animals that ever come with 4 legs. And even those aren't guaranteed. Many mammals live in the water, or walk on two legs.What bird has legs but can't walk?
Originally Answered: What type of bird has legs but can't walk? Loons and Grebes do not walk. It is physically impossible for these birds due to the fact that their legs are positioned towards the rear of their body.What do animals walk on 2 legs?
- Several arboreal primate species, such as gibbons and indriids, exclusively walk on two legs during the brief periods they spend on the ground. Many animals rear up on their hind legs while fighting or copulating.
Fozzie Bear: Hey, question: What has 1,000 legs but can't walk? Five hundred pairs of pants! A dead millipede/centipede.What has 16 legs but cannot walk?
A four legged animal reduced to three legs can adapt relatively easily to balancing, staying upright, and walking. A two legged animal (us) with only one leg may be able to balance but we can’t ‘walk’. We could hop, but that’sWhat has 2 legs but cannot walk?
The answer to all three is a baby. True, it crawls on all fours, but cut off its legs and it can only wiggle on two limbs. Give it a crutch, it can hobble around on three.What has 4 legs but cannot walk?
The answer for What has four legs, but can't walk? Riddle is “Table.”What has four legs but cannot walk?
The answer for What has four legs, but can't walk? Riddle is “Table.”What has legs but can t walk?
Originally Answered: Which animal has legs but can’t walk? Apodiformes are an order of birds that includes swifts and hummingbirds - can’t walk but can perch, the word means no legs. Miles don’t so much walk but tunnel. Kangaroos and similar hop but can’t really walk and thus includes some birds that bounce along.What has two legs and doesn't walk?
Riddle Answer. The answer to this interesting What Has Two Legs But Doesn't Walk? Riddle is a Ladder.Disability where you cant walk?
People with Cerebral palsy may experience weakness, difficulty walking, lack of muscle control, problems with coordination, involuntary movements, and other symptoms.Why cant alex standall walk?
Instead of dying by suicide, he miraculously lived after shooting himself in the head, as the show revealed in Season 2. He remained in a coma for some time after receiving a brain injury and came away from his injuries weaker than before, walking with a cane.Why cant charles xavier walk?
Nerdy and shy Charles Xavier gets a makeover from Raven and Emma, and suddenly everyone in the school has the hots for him. Erik Lehnsherr, one of the popular kids, always had a crush on him, but now that the whole school is suddenly proposing his Charles, he tries to prove his love.Why cant my dog walk?
- A dog’s inability to walk is typically due to either a problem with the dog’s joints or issues with his spinal cord. Arthritis. Arthritis is probably the most common reason for a dog’s inability to walk.
Some people still need a cane, walker or crutches to walk with a prosthetic leg, while others can walk freely. If you have a lower limb amputation, or you will soon, a prosthetic leg is probably an option you're thinking about.What foods cant you walk through in stardewvalley?
- Forage items (the spring seeds, summer seeds, etc) cannot be walked through either after full growth (so at harvest), but the sprouts can be. Crops that grow continuously like corn and berries can still be walked through as they are not on a trellis. Floor 1 of the Skull Cavern on a bad-luck day.
Despite having six legs like any other insect, dragonflies actually cannot walk.What did the hadrosaurid walk on two legs?
- Hadrosaurid. Hadrosaurids were facultative bipeds, with the young of some species walking mostly on two legs and the adults walking mostly on four. Their jaws were evolved for grinding plants, with multiple rows of teeth replacing each other as the teeth wore down.
The answer for What has four legs, but can't walk? Riddle is “Table.”What has two legs but can t walk?
What has two legs but doesn't walk? ... You cannot hear him but you can hear me. What are we? Reveal Answer 0. Difficult What gets beaten, and whipped, but never cries? Reveal Answer 0. Difficult I am nothing but holes tied to holes, yet am strong as iron. Reveal Answer 0. Search. Riddle of the day. What ...What stands on four legs but cannot walk?
The answer for What has four legs, but can't walk? Riddle is “Table.”