11467 best questions for Intex pool
We've collected 11467 best questions in the «Intex pool» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Intex pool category often ask the following questions:
❓ Intex pool vacuum?
❓ Does intex pool cover heat pool?
Use the Intex Solar Cover
This Intex Solar Cover can reduce the evaporation by 95% and allows the air bubbles to transfer sun heat into the pool water efficiently. Keep your pool water warmer with this environmentally friendly heating method!
❓ Can you heat intex pool?
Using gas heaters is one of the most common ways you can heat an Intex pool as it's fairly easy to use. And can heat your index pool quickly. Most gas heaters use either propane gas or natural gas to heat your swimming pool… The larger it is the higher BTU your pool requires for your gas heater.
❓ Can an intex pool collapse?
Installing an Intex pool on an uneven surface will cause the walls to collapse due to uneven pressure… The pool will twist, buckle, or even collapse, causing property damage and injury to anyone in or around the pool.
- Intex 12x24 pool how many gallons?
- Intex saltwater pool how much salt?
- How many gallons is intex pool?
❓ Where sells intex pool parts?
- In The Swim offers an extensive selection of Intex pool accessories for maintaining and enjoying your above ground Intex pool. Shop from Intex's diverse selection of pool chairs, and inflatable ride-ons and also find Intex accessories like the Intex saltwater system, Intex replacement cartridge filters, any many other Intex parts or accessory items. If you own or plan on owning an Intex swimming pool for your backyard we are your Intex pool supplies source.
Video from Intex pool
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Intex pool» category:
Video answer: Intex pool chemistry 101 (above ground pool) | swim university
Video answer: The best way to clean an intex or easyset above ground pool | swim university
Video answer: Intex 12ft x 30in metal frame pool set filter pump garden & outdoor
Video answer: Putting the 12 foot intex pool up and checking for leaks
Top 11447 questions from Intex pool
We’ve collected for you 11447 similar questions from the «Intex pool» category:
How long to run intex pool filter?
- Subsequently, one may also ask, how long should you run an Intex pool filter? Run your filter pump for at least 12 hours a day, every day. This will make sure all the water in your pool circulates at least once. Likewise, how long should I run my pool filter after shocking?
How do i clean my intex pool?
- Use your Leaf Rake to scoop debris from an Intex pool…
- Use a Leaf Gulper garden hose vacuum to clean an Intex pool…
- Use a Vac Head and Hose to vacuum with your Intex pump/filter…
- Use a Handheld Battery Operated Cleaner to vacuum an Intex pool.
Why does intex pool cover have holes?
- Why do Intex solar pool covers have holes? Some pool covers have holes in them for safety reasons. These holes are also helpful in the prevention of rain and sprinkler water buildup on the top of the cover. However, keep in mind, not all Intex pool covers have holes.
Is there an auto pool cleaner for an intex pool?
- Auto Pool Cleaner is a hassle-free solution as it effectively vacuums the entire pool floor automatically. Not suitable for in-ground pools, this pool cleaner was designed for Intex above ground swimming pools with 1-1/2in hose fittings and attaches to the inlet connector in the pool with a 24ft 7in hose.
Can a regular pool pump be used on a intex pool?
Yes it can but you have to be good at figuring out what fittings and valves you need from the local hardware store.
Can you put an intex pool on cement?
An Intex Pool would install nicely on concrete, all you would need would be a pool pad of some sort to set it on. The only problem is that there is no way I can think of to level the area. Installing a standard steel wall above ground pool on un-level concrete, however, is pretty easy.
Can i use intex pump on bestway pool?
I currently have the Intex Krystal Clear Pool Filter Cartridge Pump paired up with a Bestway Swimming Pool and it works perfectly. The filter that came with the Bestway pool (800+ gallons) was underwhelming and the water would not turn over enough to keep the pool clean. Algae was always a constant problem.
How often should you change intex pool filter?
Replace your Type A Filter Cartridge as often as every two weeks for a sparkling clean pool!
Where is the intex pump in the pool?
- To keep the Intex pool clean, it's important to use an Intex pump, which is a small pump located on the outside of the pool that works by cycling the water through a connected filter and back into the pool.
How full do you fill an intex pool?
All other types of Intex swimming pools do not require an air pump. Similarly, it is asked, how can I fill my pool fast? Fill your pool until the water reaches about the middle of a surface skimmer, covering the pool water filter inlet slightly.
How big is an intex salt water pool?
- It has a voltage of 110-120V, which mean that it cannot be adversely affected if used with lower voltages. It features a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) that is designed to protect the system in case of a ground fault within as little as 1/40 of a second. The system weighs about 20.7 pounds only.
How big is the intex pool filter cord?
- 25 feet long for 110V - 120V AC. For the Model M1 Filter Pump, the 12 volt cord attached to the pump unit is 17 feet long. This cord then attaches to the 120 volt plug-in cord which is 7 feet long.
How big is the intex pool filter hose?
- Complete set for all Intex pools with a diameter of 32 mm hose connection. Pages with related products. See and discover other items: intex pool filter, intex pool filters, intex pool parts, pool hoses, pool filter parts, Best Rated in Pool & Hot Tub Filter Accessories & Parts
How big is the intex pool filter unit?
- Easy Set pools come with an integrated pump and filter unit that is matched to the pool size. These filters are rated in gallons per minute of water flow; 530 gpm, 1000 gpm, 1500 gpm and 2500 gpm. An easy way to upgrade your Easy Set pool filter is to just buy a larger Intex Filter System, to increase the water volume per hour.
How to clean an intex pool filter pump?
- How to Clean an Intex Pool Filter Pump. 1 Step 1. Turn off the Intex pool pump. Disconnect the the top hose's strainer grid, which brings the water from the pool to the filter, and disconnect ... 2 Step 2. 3 Step 3. 4 Step 4. 5 Step 5. More items
How does an intex pool strainer connector work?
- The new one has 2 smaller outlets, each requiring this piece, which only attaches from the inside of the liner to a hose on the outside. Once the hose fills with water, the weight pulls down on the outside, pushing the inside up and so it doesn't lay flat against the side.
How does an intex pool water heater work?
- Intex 28685E Solar Mat Above Ground Swimming Pool Water Heater for 8,000 GPH Pool, Black (2 Pack) HEATS UP POOL: Increases temperature of the pool water by approx. 5°- 9° F depending on weather condition
Intex pool 18 x 52 how many gallons?
- Approximate set-up size: 18ft X 52in Water Capacity: 6,981 gallons Ready for water in 60 minutes Age grade: 6+
What to use to clean intex pool liner?
What to use to clean Intex pool liner?
- Clean the liner with a pool brush. To remove surface dirt and grime on the pool liner, use a pool brush with nylon or plastic bristles. Pool brushes are curved and often come with an extendable handle, making it easier for you to clean the pool liner. Run the brush over the liner to remove dirt and debris.
How many gallons in 8 foot intex pool?
The only 8-foot pool currently available from Intex, model number 56971EG, is the newer 8-foot-by-30-inch. When filled correctly, this pool is 23 inches deep and will hold 639 gallons of water.
How many gallons is an intex 10x30 pool?
Enhance your purchase
- Size: 10 ft x 30 in.
- Water Capacity: 3,463 gallons.
- Inflate the top ring and the pool rises while you fill it.
- Filter: 110 - 120 volt, 300 gal. 1135 L/hr.
How to winterize an above ground pool intex?
Can I Keep my Intex pool up all winter?
- In warmer climates, Intex advises to keep your pool up, if you prefer. However, you must winterize the pool when keeping it full throughout the winter. If your area maintains tropical climates all year long, you may not need to winterize your pool at all, especially if you use your pool on a regular basis.
How many gallons does an intex pool hold?
The pool is 30" which is 30/12 == 2.5 feet, So the pool is 2.5 * 452 = 1130 cubic feet. Which is 1130 * 7.48 = 8452 gallons. 2 of 33 found this helpful.
Maintenance on above ground pool intex easy set?
How much chlorine, shock treatment, and conditioner do we put in an 18ft. x 48in pool? Also, how often does this need to be done?
Is it easy to replace intex pool fittings?
- We have all the Intex Pool Replacement Parts & Fittings you need for your home pool. Easy to install and available with fast, free shipping, it's easy to replace your pool parts. #34550: Converts Intex connection to 1-1/2 in. / 1-1/4 in. standard hose.
How many gallons is my intex 18x48 pool?
Water capacity is 6,423 gallons (90%) and it is ready for water in 60 minutes.
Which is the best intex pool replacement part?
- 5.0 out of 5 stars. FREE 1-3 DAY DELIVERY WITH HASSLE-FREE, 30-DAY RETURNS! 5.0 out of 5 stars. FREE 1-3 DAY DELIVERY WITH HASSLE-FREE, 30-DAY RETURNS! 5.0 out of 5 stars. 5.0 out of 5 stars. 5.0 out of 5 stars. 4.5 out of 5 stars. Replacement T-Fittimg Intex Pool Part.
Why does my intex pool have 3 holes?
The third hole is probably for a pool filter. My pump did not come with any hoses, so you will have to purchase any hoses needed… The skimmer hose does not come with it, only the hoses for the pump.
When to drain and fold an intex pool?
- You may want to begin draining an Intex pool the night before you plan to dry, fold and store it. Dry the pool. After complete draining, your pool will need to dry completely before folding. For Frame Set™ pools, this may be easier if the pool is left standing, to allow it to air dry.
What do i put under my intex pool?
At the bare minimum, yes you should put a tarp underneath your Intex pool. Inflatable pools, Bestway and Summer Ways pools will also benefit from a tarp. Although a tarp will help protect your pool there are far better choices such as foam tiles or proper commercial under pool pads.
What chemicals are needed for intex saltwater pool?
- Alkalinity increaser (sodium bicarbonate)
- Alkalinity decreaser (sodium bisulfate)
- pH increaser (sodium carbonate)
- pH decreaser (sodium bisulfate)
- Calcium hardness increaser (calcium chloride)
- Sanitizer (liquid chlorine, chlorine tablets, Intex saltwater pool system)
How many gallons is an intex 12x30 pool?
1,718 gallonsMeasuring 12-Feet by 30-Inches and able to hold up to 1,718 gallons of water, this pool is the perfect size for any backyard fun.
Can you pour pool salt directly into your above ground intex pool?
Only if you want to just taste salty. You need to generate oxidizing radicals to sterilize with salt.
Are there any intex pool lights left in stock?
- . Kitosun 10 Pack 1.5" Round Submersible LED Lights, Exclusive 100% Waterproof Battery Operated Super Bright Flameless LED Craft Accent Light with Remote for Party Event Vase Lantern Wedding Centerpieces . . . Only 8 left in stock.
Can i add a skimmer to my intex pool?
A Thru wall skimmer is an accessory every pool should have. It helps to filter and clean the water inside your swimming pool. If you have an Intex above ground pool, the skimmer comes in even handier.
How long to run intex pool pump in summer?
- On the summer day with the scorching heats in the daylight, you will need to run the pool pump for up to eight hours each day for keeping it clean. In the summer season, you have to apply more amount of chlorine to the pool water. Because in the hot days and the warm water it dissolves faster and stays for a short time.
How many gallons in a 16 foot intex pool?
- Standard Pool Above Ground Pools with a Pool Wall of 52 inches 12 ft Round~ 3,398 gallons 12' x 24' Oval~ 6,797 gallons 15 ft Round~ 5,310 gallons 15' x 30' Oval~ 10,620 gallons 18 ft Rou nd~ 8,602 gallons 16' x 32' Oval~ 12,084 gallons 21 ft Round~ 10,408 gallons 18' x 33' Oval~ 14,019 gallons
How many gallons of water in 10ft intex pool?
- Also question is, how many gallons is a 10ft Intex pool? 1,185 gallons. Additionally, how many gallons is my Intex pool? Water capacity is 4,440 gallons (90%) and it is ready for water in 45 minutes. Similarly, it is asked, how long does it take to fill a 10 foot Intex pool? Ready for water in 10 minutes, simply spread out on level ground, inflate the top ring, fill the pool with water, and enjoy the fun. How many gallons is a 12x30 Intex pool?
How many gallons per hour does intex pool pump?
- The colorful Intex Pool Set includes a 110-120V filter pump with a 530 gallon-per-hour flow rate and a water capacity at 90 percent of 1,718 gallons. An easy-to-understand setup and maintenance DVD is included with the Intex 12' x 30' Pool Set to help get you started.
Do you need permit for intex pool in nj?
A blow up/pop up intex pool requires a one time only electrical and building permit if the pool can hold 24 inches or more of water. A blow up or intex pool requires a barrier around the yard or the pool. The fence must be 4 ft high and self latching.
Where is the strainer on an intex pool pump?
- Place the nozzle union into the upper hose connection. The upper hose connection is located on the filter part of the pump. Connect the strainer union by placing it into the lower hose connection. The lower hose connection is found on the left side of the pump. These pieces will ensure the pool hose fits into the connections.
Do you need a fence around an intex pool?
Here's a quick answer. Yes, an inflatable pool needs a fence or barrier surrounding it to prevent accidental drownings. Most states and counties require any pool that is more than 18 inches deep be enclosed by a fence or barrier at least 4 feet high. This includes inflatable or temporary pools in a residential area.
Do you need a liner for an intex pool?
Intex swimming pools must be placed on a flat, level surface consisting of grass, compacted dirt or pavement… Augustine and Bermuda, can grow through the pool liner and potentially cause damage to the pool floor.
How do you keep an intex inflatable pool clean?
- Remove visible debris from your pool using your net…
- Use your pool vacuum to remove debris on the bottom of the pool…
- Brush your pool's interior…
- Use chlorine to keep the pool water clear…
- Change your pool filter…
- Drain it when necessary…
- Use a pool cover.
How do you keep a small intex pool clean?
- Always measure the pH value in your Intex pool…
- Think carefully about where you place your pool…
- Cover your Intex pool when it is not in use…
- Only use tap water to fill the pool…
- Measuring is knowing: be careful with chlorine…
- When do you choose automatic cleaning…
- Watch out for dead algae.
How much electricity does my intex pool pump use?
Intex filter pumps draw . 35 to 4.0 amps of current. Normal households have 15 ampoutlets.
How to set up an intex easy set pool?
- This video shows you detailed steps for setting up your Intex Easy Set Pool. For more detailed information about Intex Easy Set Pools or to purchase please v... AboutPressCopyrightContact usCreatorsAdvertiseDevelopersTermsPrivacyPolicy & SafetyHow YouTube worksTest new features
How to maintain clear water in your intex pool?
- Pumps & Filters – Learn about the options available for pumping and filtering your water Water Maintenance – How to maintain sparkling, clear, beautiful water in your Intex pool Chlorine Generators – Learn about the convenience and benefits of using a saltwater chlorine generator in your Intex pool
Should i use a liner pad for intex pool?
Concrete tends to have a very abrasive texture and can cause damage to the pool liner over time. Therefore, if you are installing an intex pool on concrete, it is crucial that you have a layer of padding underneath it.
When should i change my intex pool filter cartridge?
Replace this filter cartridge every 2 weeks for peak performance. For the long healthy life of your pool, invest in this quality Intex Pool Easy Set Type A Replacement Filter Cartridge and let it go to work for you.