Above ground pool bonding kit
12537 best questions for Above ground pool bonding kit
We've collected 12537 best questions in the «Above ground pool bonding kit» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Video from Above ground pool bonding kit
- Top 12517 questions for Above ground pool bonding kit
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Above ground pool bonding kit category often ask the following questions:
❓ Empty above ground pool?
This is a statement and not a question. Write a question about what you want to know.
- Can dogs tear above ground pool?
- Above ground pool green when opening?
- How much above ground pool cost?
❓ Above ground pool filter sand?
- How often shock above ground pool?
- How to empty above ground pool?
- How winterize an above ground pool?
❓ How do you ground an above ground pool?
- Answer Wiki. 1 Answer. The ways to level the ground for above ground pool area: Hammer a metal stake where the center of the pool will be,check with your building codes office to make sure you comply with local ordinances. Tie a length of string about 7-inches longer than the radius of the pool to the stake.
- Is my above ground pool leaking?
- Prepare for an above ground pool?
- Can you put an above ground pool below ground?
❓ Can dogs tear above ground pool?
The only way dogs can hurt your above-ground pool is to gouge it with their toenails… If they have to navigate a pool ladder when they are already tired, there's a greater chance of their paws reaching through the ladder rungs to tear your liner.
- Do you need to ground an above ground pool?
- How to ground an above ground swimming pool pump?
- Can above ground pool be partially in the ground?
❓ Above ground pool green when opening?
- This primarily happens when first opening your pool. You fill it up, shock the pool, and then it goes green. It all depends on how much copper the water source contains. Well water is notorious for having high copper levels, so your pool will be more susceptible to turning green if this is where you get your water from.
- Can a below ground pool be backfilled with an above ground pool?
- Can i use any pool pump.for above ground pool?
- What is best pool filter for above ground pool?
Video from Above ground pool bonding kit
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Above ground pool bonding kit» category:
Video answer: How to install an above ground pool
Video answer: Installing an above ground pool wall and liner
Video answer: How to install a replacement above ground pool liner in 5 minutes
Video answer: Diy inground pool install
Top 12517 questions from Above ground pool bonding kit
We’ve collected for you 12517 similar questions from the «Above ground pool bonding kit» category:
Can an above ground pool cave in?
- When an above ground pool that is partially (or fully) in the ground is emptied, it can start to cave in. This means the earth around the outside of the wall of the pool will start to lean in. The weight of the earth will then start to push the wall inward and start to reclaim that space that was dug out for the pool.
Are above ground pool heaters worth it?
These are a little pricier than other types of heaters and are kind of expensive to run. But they heat the water so quickly and efficiently that many people find them worth the extra cost. These are some of the most efficient types of pool heaters because they don't rely on warm air or sunlight to work properly.
Above ground pool how to hide sides?
- A walkway is practical and enhances the look of your pool. Natural stone makes an excellent pool surround for above ground pools. Stack flat rocks up against the sides of the pool, wrapping it to create a natural look and hide ugly exterior pool walls. Stone also can be used to make a natural staircase leading into the pool.
How much to install above ground pool?
In southern California the cost to install an above ground pool vary by size of the pool and the prep work needed to level the area and the cost of building materials like sand. Generally speaking, most pools cost between $800 and $1500 to have professionally installed. Pools with a deep end and pools partially buried in the ground will be substantially more.
How much salt for above ground pool?
- After purchasing a salt chlorine generator it is important to know how much salt to add to your pool, the correct salt levels (ppm) needed for your above ground pool will help you get the best results. The target salt level is 3200 – 3400ppm (parts per million).
How much sand below above ground pool?
The general rule is that there should be a two to three-inch base of sand under an above ground pool.
How thick sand under above ground pool?
- Also, sand under an aboveground pool acts as cushioning for its floor, making it more comfortable for feet. The standard depth of sand that should be used under an aboveground pool's floor is 2 inches.
Find above ground oval pool deck plans?
There are a lot of great plans out there that can bring your dream of putting a deck on your pool to life. There are quite a few different places to find above ground oval pool deck plans. In fact, above ground oval pool deck plans are among the most popular pool deck plans that you can find anywhere. You should start with a look at decking wholesale websites to get ideas for your deck.
How high to fill above ground pool?
- Determine a wall height Above ground pools are available in several wall heights, including 42 inch, 48 inch, 52 inch and 54 inch models. The height of the wall determines how deep the pool water can be. Most manufacturers recommend filling pools to within 6 to 4 inches of the top of the wall.
How is an above ground pool insured?
Permanently installed above-ground pools and most in-ground pools are generally covered by the other structures coverage in a homeowners policy, while portable-style, above-ground pools that you could take with you if you move are usually covered by personal property coverage.
How do you vacuum above ground pool?
Buy a vacuum head, not one with wheels, one meant for a vinyl liner. Buy the hose. Attach the hose to the vacuum head and place in the water. Fill the hose with water by placing the other end of the hose in front of the return jet in the pool. Attach the hose to the hole in the skimmer. If the pool is full of leaves and mud, set the pump to waste and blow the water out of the pool. Be sure not to let the water level fall below half of the skimmer. Add more water if necessary. If the debris in the pool is minor, you may leave the setting on the pump on filter but you should backwash and rinse the filter head afterwards. For minor debris, you may also buy an automatic bottom moving vacuum. They really are great!
How big is an above ground pool?
- Round above ground pools are available in sizes from 12-33 feet in diameter (from pool wall to pool wall) and vary in height between 52 and 54 inches tall (wall height). Oval above ground pools come in various sizes and range from 8 feet wide by 12 feet long (8'x12') all the way to 21 feet wide by 43 feet long (21'x43') and vary in height as well.
How does an above ground pool work?
- The real heart of any above ground pool is the pump and filter system. It keeps the water moving in the pool, helps to remove debris, aids in the distribution of chlorine in the pool and filters for small particulates in the water. Without this system, your pool will become a stagnate pool of slime.
How to measure above ground pool skimmer?
- Grab the handle of your skimmer basket (if possible), and then remove from skimmer by pulling out. Discard debris. After the basket is free of debris check the rim of the basket for any part number that will identify your skimmer. If a number is not found on the rim of the basket, check the base of the basket.
Is above ground pool considered personal property?
- It is tangible personal property. The entire above ground pool stands on its own and does not become part of the land. Its stability depends on its framework and the water it contains. There are also no permanent plumbing or service connection attached.
Can you winterize a above ground pool?
Keeping the water level at its normal level is better for your winter cover… You'll need to keep draining water off the cover with a pump or siphon to protect it from damage. Important: Never drain an above ground pool completely when winterizing. Your vinyl liner can dry out, shortening its life considerably.
How to maintain an above ground pool?
Above ground pools have a bad reputation. People say that they are hard to keep clean and costly to repair and maintain. The truth is that any pool can be costly to maintain. The trick to minimizing cost and hard labor is preventative maintenance. Keeping a pool clean is much easier than trying to navigate the murky waters of dirt and algae. Once the pool water turns green, it’s a long road getting it back to crystal clear. Above ground pool maintenance is a lot like chemistry. In fact, much of it is chemistry. Finding the right balance of algaecide and chlorine can be difficult for the novice. Read all chemical packaging carefully and only use enough product to treat the size of the above ground pool. Check warnings on pool shock package labels to make sure the product is safe to use on vinyl pool liners. Chemicals designed for concrete or fiberglass pools might damage and above ground pool line. This will result in headaches, heartaches and financial burdens down the road. Replacing an above ground pool liner is difficult and expensive. If chemistry is not your best subject, consider instead a relatively new device for above groun d pools. It’s called a salt water chlorinator, and it works in tandem with the pool filter to generate chlorine as the pool needs it. Simply add pool salt to the water and mix it in while running the pool filter. The salt water chlorinator will use the salt in the water to make chlorine. It’s a foolproof way to avoid over-chlorinating the above ground pool. Salt water chlorinators are relatively inexpensive, and they require very little salt per swimming season to maintain a healthy pool water balance. Once the pool water is correctly chlorinated, a simple routine of skimming, vacuuming and keeping the filter clean will leave you with plenty of time to enjoy your above ground pool. Skim leaves and bugs from the water’s surface every time you use the pool. This prevents debris from settling on the bottom, which results in a shorter time spent vacuuming. Above ground pools maintenance is no different from housecleaning or automobile upkeep. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
Is salt filter for above ground pool?
- A well-balanced pool with a salt system should not rust your above ground pool parts. In fact, the water shouldn’t touch the actual pool itself. However, small holes and tears in a pool liner can cause premature rusting if the water comes into contact with your pool.
Should i shock my above ground pool?
Shocking your above ground pool once a week will oxidize contaminants, freeing up the chlorine, and keeping your water crystal clear. Regular shock treatments will also kill resistant algae in the water.
When to open your above ground pool?
- You should open your pool when the temperature is consistently above 70 degrees during the day. This helps prevent algae from growing, keeps pollen from collecting in the water, and doesn't cost much more than opening later in the spring.
What is the deepest above ground pool?
- 54" deep above ground pools give the maximum flat bottom depth available in an above ground pool on the market today. Renowned as a great breath of fresh air in the above ground pool market these pools leave little else to be desired.
What is the biggest above ground pool?
- The smallest above-ground pools range from 15 to 18 feet in diameter, while the largest can be as large as 18-by-36-foot ovals or 30-foot round pools. Above-ground pools are either round or oval, and have pool heights that range from 48 inches to 52 inches. Some are designed with several levels to provide different depths for swimming or wading.
What if my above ground pool overflows?
But large quantities of precipitation combined with an overflowing pool and poor drainage can cause problems such as flooding, structural damage to the surrounding buildings as well as out of balance swimming pool water chemistry. No fun.
What is a semi - above ground pool?
- A semi inground pool is an above ground pool that can be put partially in the ground. They are sturdier than standard above ground pools so that they can withstand the pressure from backfill or dirt against the pool wall.
What is above ground overlap pool liner?
- An overlap style liner is folded over the wall of the swimming pool and held in place underneath the top rail of the above ground swimming pool. If your swimming pool requires an overlap style liner, you can see a small amount of the pool liner under the top rail on the outside of the swimming pool.
What is above ground pool wall foam?
- Pool wall foam for above ground pools is simply a roll of closed foam cell padding. It's comes in rolls of various lengths depending on the pool size selected. It measures 1/8" thick by 48" tall and the lengths are 60', 80' and 100' long. It's used to keep pool water warmer by adding a layer of insulation to your pool wall.
Should you backfill an above ground pool?
But don't backfill until you've filled the pool with water. Most above-ground pools aren't designed to withstand pressure from the outside. If you backfill around an empty pool, you run the risk of the pool structure collapsing inward.
Can you sink an above ground pool into the ground?
Can you sink an above ground pool?
- For some towns or counties, an above ground swimming pool is considered safe because they are so high off the ground. With a safety ladder, above ground pools can be pretty safe for any small children wandering along the countryside unsupervised. Though, when you sink the pool that changes.
Can a above ground pool be buried in the ground?
- You will generally find above ground pool retailers willing to partially bury an above ground pool, but you can expect to leave at least half of the pool out of the ground. The photo to the left is an above ground pool buried about halfway in – and as far as we can bury it. If you have a sloped yard, the installation process will be different.
Can an above ground swimming pool be installed in ground?
This would probably not be a good idea, the problem would be that after having dug the hole and having successfully assembled the pool, you would have to fill it with water before you back filled around the outside of the pool. The problem lays in the fact that should you ever have to empty the pool to repair it the sides would want to cave in. Also what is the pool framework made of will it weather the conditions of a constantly damp underground environment?
Does ground need to by dry under above ground pool?
My rule of thumb about installing pools on wet ground is this, if you can walk across the area without sinking or leaving large footprints, you should be just fine. The biggest problems with installing the a pool on soggy ground are: ... The moisture under the pool may take a long time to dry.
How to prepare the ground for an above ground pool?
- 1. Remove Sod Once you have all your pool parts and chosen the location for your above ground pool, the first thing to do is remove the sod and make the area somewhat level. We have very rocky soil behind our house, so Tony used the tractor to remove a fair bit of the soil and rocks.
Can you install an above ground pool in the ground?
Above-ground pools are the much-less-expensive alternative… Which prompts the question: Is it OK to put an above-ground pool in the ground? The answer is yes, you can.
Can you move an above ground swimming pool?
- When preparing for a move, you may consider bringing your above ground pool with you. While it may not seem convenient, relocating a pool isn't as difficult as it sounds. Follow these tips to effectively take apart and move your above ground swimming pool, so you can enjoy it for many more sun-filled days at your new home.
Can you heat an above ground swimming pool?
Above ground pools are temporary structures that give you more options than inground pools… Fortunately, there are many different ways you can heat your pool, including using a pool water heater, heat pump, solar rings, solar covers, or liquid treatments.
Can you level an above ground pool full?
As a contractor, I can tell you for certain... if your pool isn't level, you won't be able to level it without ripping it out and replacing it, and you're owed money back from your contractor for a shabby job.
Are there pool heaters for above ground pools?
SunHeater Solar Pool Heater for Above Ground PoolsThe Smartpool Solar Pool Heater comes with two long polypropylene panels (both 2 feet by 20 feet) that can be unfurled near your above-ground pool. The panels can be placed on the roof or in the yard, wherever the sun is beating down the most.
Can a above ground pool damage your lawn?
- However, they can cause significant damage to your lawn. Keep reading to learn more about how to care for a lawn with an above ground pool. Never leave the pool up for longer than one day. A pool can smother a grass lawn, preventing it from receiving essential light and air.
Can a deck hold an above ground pool?
- You can even make a long above ground pool with deck, along with the seating areas. Put the swimming pool chairs on the deck along with the umbrella to protect you from the sun. And on the other side, you can utilize the spot of the long steps for the seating area. Put some cushions where you can sit comfortably.
Can an above ground pool be partially buried?
So, can I really bury my above ground pool? The short answer is no, at least not all the way… You will generally find above ground pool retailers willing to partially bury an above ground pool, but you can expect to leave at least half of the pool out of the ground.
Can clorox be use in pool above ground?
- Clorox toilet tables are entirely too weak to use in any size pool as to reach the correct level would be very expensive - much more costly than pool tablets. If you have an above ground pool or an in-ground pool maintenance is always going to be costly.
Can i install an above ground pool myself?
If your space is level or can be made level with just a little excavating, you can easily put the pool up yourself. Otherwise, you will probably need a professional. Purchase one of our kits. We sell above ground pool kits for customers to install themselves.
27 above ground pool holds how much gallons?
Above Ground Pools with a Depth of 52″ (4.5′)
|SIZE||GALLONS OF WATER|
How to calculate gallons in above ground pool?
- Length times width gives the surface area of the pool. Multiplying that by the depth gives the volume in cubic feet. Since there are 7.5 gallons in each cubic foot, multiply the cubic feet of the pool by 7.5 to arrive at the volume of the pool, expressed in gallons.
How much maintenance is an above ground pool?
- When compared to the maintenance costs of a regular swimming pool, maintaining an above-ground pool may seem insignificant. On average, you might find yourself spending only about $250 a year on maintenance if you don’t hire a professional cleaning service. Sometimes, it could be a bit more depending on what exactly you’ll be doing.
How much to dig for above ground pool?
- First, you’ll still need to dig a hole. Excavation of a hole big enough for an 18-foot round pool can cost $500 to $1,500 if your yard is easily accessible for heavy machinery and the soil isn’t problematic. Difficult sites and soil that’s full of rocks or other obstructions can drive excavation prices to $10,000 and more.
How much is a good above ground pool?
This depends on the size of the pool, the materials used in construction, the site, and the geographic position of the Job.
How often add chemicals to above ground pool?
Most above ground pools use 2-4 of the 3" chlorine tablets per week, in a chlorine floater or chlorinator.
How to figure gallons in above ground pool?
Length times width gives the surface area of the pool. Multiplying that by the depth gives the volume in cubic meters. If you'd like to find the pool volume in gallons, multiply your results by 7.5, as there are 7.5 gallons for each cubic foot.
Do it yourself above ground pool liner installation?
- How to Install an Above Ground Pool Liner. Step 1 - Prepare the Pool. Prepare the pool for effective installation of the ground pool liner. Drain all the water from the pool using a sump pump. Step 2 - Remove Old Liner. Step 3 - Seal Holes in the Pool. Step 4 - Install Above Ground Pool Liner. Step ...