Video answer: Nier:automata- walking away from pascal (spoilers)
Top best answers to the question «Nier automata what happens if you walk away from pascal»
The player can also spare Pascal and simply walk away, leaving him to choose his own fate. He does not appear in the game again after that, with his character profile in the Archives stating he simply left.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Nier automata what happens if you walk away from pascal?» often ask the following questions:
❓ What happens if i walk away from joseph?
Once again, you will be confronted with the option to carry on with the arrest or walk away – for the good Far Cry 5 ending you will want to forge ahead with the arrest. Of course, Joseph Seed will...
- What happens if i walk away from my lease?
- What happens if you walk away from a loan?
- What happens if you walk away from a mortgage?
❓ What happens when you walk away from god?
- Jesus set you free from religious law. Not only that, but he changes his followers into something brand new from the inside out. Yes, there are standards of morality. There are expectations for Christians, but you may be putting too much focus on the rules. When you do this, you’re missing the whole point. Don’t walk away from God.
- What happens if you walk away from a timeshare?
- What happens if you walk away from joseph seed?
- What happens if you walk away from your business?
❓ What happens when you walk away from someone?
Walking away from someone you love doesn't mean you've stopped loving them. It just means that finally, you've started loving yourself more. It means that you've put your well-being in the first place and that you've decided to do whatever it takes to make yourself as happy as possible.
- What happens if you walk away from your house?
- What happens when you walk away from a guy?
- What happens when you walk away from a man?
Video answer: Nier automata - don't kill and leave pascal alone in the factory | secret choice
10 other answers
no shop, no pascal core and he'll call on you as you walk away because letting him live hurts him more than death
Given long enough, Pascal will probably follow the same path he took before, and maybe by the time he succeeds, the world will be safe enough for it to actually work. Even then the Pascal we know and love is still dead. This is something that keeps turning up in Yoko Taro games and in Automata, 2B even puts it to words during Ending A. It's especially emphasized in Drakengard 3 with the whole dragon resurrection idea.
If I remeber right, the script triggers when you leave the resistance camp, somewhere you set free pascal. Once you walk out of the camp, plot continues.
The player can also spare Pascal and simply walk away, leaving him to choose his own fate. He does not appear in the game again after that, with his character profile in the Archives stating he simply left. Trivia. Pascal identifies as male, but intentionally uses a female voice in order to soothe his adopted children.
I think that if you Kill Pascal you won't see him during the last scene of ending D. If you just walk away you will see him, which suggests that he eventually went back to where he belongs.. alone...
Hidden option - In Route C, you will have a chance to gain control of A2. There will come a scene where you will need to decide the fate of pascal after the ...
zyxxiforr. · 2y. If you wipe his memory, a fragment of the cutscene in ending D shows Pascal staring at the ship leaving Earth. If you kill him, the same fragment shows an empty spot in Pascal's village. If you leave him in the factory, you get the same cutscene you'd get if you killed him.
Pascal's Despair is a Main Story Quest in NieR: Automata. "The children of Pascal's village took their own lifes for fear of what they were about to face. Pascal's heartbreak cannot be mended, and he asks A2 to delete his memories or kill him." Pascal's Despair Objectives. Decide what to do with Pascal . Pascal's Despair Rewards
it's funny, because with Pascal, I did walk around and eventually leave the room. I was just so shocked and sad and was like "NO Pascal, hardship is a part of life... you have to just absorb this and slowly accept it, and you will grow, and your next village will do better" those were my thoughts... man, if I could only "possess" A2 in the game just to tell him that. 😆 ... ah Yoko Taro... ur games are something else my dude..
I didn't know that walking away was an option, because the last time I walked away from something, I ended up getting one of the joke endings and lost a good 10 minutes. Also, I read 'hacking Pascal' as mercy killing him because I went back and forth between 9S and A2 during that part and I never ran into Pascal as 9S after that event.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Nier automata what happens if you walk away from pascal?» so you can surely find the answer!What happens when you walk away from a narcissist?
When you walk away from a narcissistic relationship, you gain the strength of letting go. You realize that you cannot change someone's perspective, someone's opinion, or even their actions and treatment of you. What you can change, however, is where you go next.What happens when you walk away from a relationship?
- Subconsciously your control over the relation become on par with him: Walking away signals that you’re beginning to lose interest in him. It is more likely than not, that you were valuing your equation with him more than he was. When you withdraw gradually over time, you redress the balance of power in the relationship.
- When you re-spark a woman’s feelings for you, it becomes so much easier to get her back because she wants it too. On the other hand, if you walk away and she doesn’t have feelings for you anymore, she will likely just shrug it off and focus on moving on without you.
- If you walked away from this argument without feeling understood or that the situation was actually addressed, those frustrations and hurt feelings may stick around- I call those the five percents.
- It will lock the doors after you walk away from the car for a time period. However it will not roll up the windows and close the sunroof for you. In fact I think Techstream allows you to adjust how long it will wait before locking the doors. Eh, I'd find that kind of annoying. When I want the doors to lock, etc. I will tell em to do so.
Video answer: Nier automata - a2 destroys pascal | delete memory or destroy pascalWhat happens when you walk away from your ex?
- Instead, she’s going to use the time apart as a way to quickly get over him, move on and find a replacement guy. So, if you want to get your ex back, don’t bother walking away as a way of making her come running back to you if she currently doesn’t have strong feelings for you.
- If you walk away from your home, you might have trouble getting a new mortgage loan. Fannie Mae, for instance, has stated that strategic defaulters won’t be eligible for a Fannie Mae-backed mortgage for seven years from the date of the foreclosure.
Video answer: Nier automata - a2 deletes pascal's memories in the factory (hard choice) | delete or destroyWhat happens when you walk away from your man?
- If you naturally make everything too easy for him, he may become too lazy to put in any real effort to keep you happy. This is why walking away from your man outright challenges him to fight for what he wants. It also gives him the impression that not everything comes easy, and you’re one of those things. 3. He will miss the attention
After determining that your home has become a bad financial investment, you might decide to simply stop making mortgage payments — “walk away” — and default. Eventually, the lender will foreclose on your home.What happens if i walk away from my android watch?
- So if you walk away from your device — or your device is taken from you — then your watch will make sure you know about it. A similar feature is built into the Pebble smartwatch and Samsung’s Gear devices, however, there’s nothing like it baked into Android Wear out of the box — at least not yet.
Video answer: Pascal sad endWhat happens if i walk away from my mobile home?
You may be sued for abandoning your trailer on someone else's property. You can be held liable for lot rent, disposal fees, court expenses and the remaining balance of any loans on the mobile home even after you leave it behind.What happens if you walk away from a car loan?
If your turn the car over to your lender, the car is likely to be sold for a very low price at a repossession sale. Keep in mind that you're on the hook for whatever amount you owe on your original auto loan… Leave the sale of your car to a creditor, and you'll end up paying through the nose.What happens if you walk away from a cpa firm?
- They simply walk away. These shareholders will subsequently receive a bill from the Franchise Tax Board (FTB) for the minimum tax, plus penalties and interest. If certain conditions are met, the FTB may NOT hold you personally liable for any taxes due.
Prisoners can work outside the facility or see family while still having oversight and structure as they transition to life post confinement. However on occasion prisoners from these facilities “walk away” from them. They leave the facility and do not return.What happens if you walk away from buying a house?
When Backing Out Comes With A Cost
Outside of any contingencies or other stipulations in the contract, once both parties have signed the purchase agreement, they're legally bound to proceed with the home sale. For buyers, this means that you could lose your earnest money deposit if you walk away.
- “The hit of walking away from your debts is catastrophic.” Fail to pay your credit card debt, and the account will go delinquent, and then into default, Ulzheimer says.
- Ursula Le Guin: Short Stories Summary and Analysis of "The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas". Summary. In this short story, Le Guin describes the utopian city of Omelas during the Festival of Summer. The city is characterized by its happiness and beauty underscored by its close proximity to a sparkling sea.
Sometimes, when they leave the closet, they do not return home: They leave Omelas, they walk ahead into the darkness, and they do not come back. They recognize that in the town, they do not have true freedom, and they are just as trapped as the child. Their consciences help them to break free.
Video answer: Cool droids don't look at explosions... (nier automata skit)What happens to the people who walk away from omelas?
- Horrified, some people walk away from Omelas, never to return. Le Guin's horrifying tale "The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas" begins with a seemingly happy occasion: it is the Festival of Summer and people are enjoying the beautiful weather and the festivities.
- While most issues can be remedied by a lower offer price or being fixed at the seller’s expense, sometimes the findings from the inspection could result in the sale falling apart. Here are five instances that may cause you to walk away from a home purchase.