Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Jim can fill a pool carring buckets of water in 30 minutes sue can do the same job in 45 minutes tony can do the same job in 90 minutes how quickly can all three fill the pool together?» often ask the following questions:
❓ If jim can fill a pool in thirty minutes sue can fill a pool in forty five minutes and tony can fill the pool in an hour and a half how long will it take all three to fill the pool together?
.50+.75+1.5=2.75/3=.91666666667=55/60 55 Minutes
- How to fill a pool with water?
- How to fill pool hose with water?
- Can fire department fill my pool with water?
❓ If it takes chis 30 minutes to fill the pool and sarah 45 minutes to fill the pool and billy 90 minutes to fill the pool how long will it take all 3 to fill the pool?
chis fills (1/30) of the pool every minute.Sarah fills (1/45) of the pool every minute.Billy fills (1/90) of the pool every minute.Working together, they fill [ (1/30) + (1/45) + (1/90) ] every minute.(1/30) + (1/45) + (1/90) = (3/90) + (2/90) + (1/90) = (6/90) = 1/15Together, they fill (1/15th) every minute, so it takes 15 minutes to fill it completely.
- How to fill a pool with warm water?
- Minecraft how to fill a pool of water?
- Water won't fill basket when priming pool pump?
❓ One pump can fill a pool in ten minutes another can fill the pool in 15 minutes how long to fill the pool if both pumps are running?
The first pump fills (1/10th) of the pool in 1 minute.The second pump fills (1/15th) of the pool in 1 minute.With both running, they fill(1/10 + 1/15) = (3/30 + 2/30) = 5/30 = 1/6th of the pool in 1 minute.They have to run for [ 1 / (1/6) ]= 6 minutes in order to fill the pool.
- What water do you fill a pool with?
- Where to get water to fill inground pool?
- Why does my well water fill my pool?
1 other answer
In 15 minutes. Jim can fill 1/2 of the pool in 15 minutes, Sue can fill 1/3, and Tony can fill 1/6 of the pool in 15 minutes. Thus, together they can fill the pool in 15 minutes.
The Most Interesting Questions
- bay area elite baseball castro valley?
- how to shrink hockey gloves?
- ares sports rub?
- gs25 bat?
- evo coins tap baseball?
- don bragg sports complex?
- don leyo sport bar?
- herbies hockey drill?
- a 500 kilogram sports car?
- dingers batting cages kyle tx?
- de ware tijd sport?
- a rod bat gs25?
- which sport uses the lightest ball?
- john henry smith wvit?
- sportsarefree kodi?
- a 450 kg hockey puck?
- how to shorten baseball swing?
- baseball legend melvin thomas crossword clue?
- sports and studies are equally important?
- pegassi faggio sport?
- bama belleck cup?
- yugioh 5ds ar codes?
- european mountain running championships zermatt?
- how to pronounce ellesse brand?
- bangalore blues challenge cup?
- baseball boy online?
- maverick sport front bumper?
- atpi sports events canada?
- gta faggio sport?
- barna bellack cup?
- a 1000 kg sports car accelerates?
- can chiropractors perform sports physicals in california?
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «Jim can fill a pool carring buckets of water in 30 minutes sue can do the same job in 45 minutes tony can do the same job in 90 minutes how quickly can all three fill the pool together?» so you can surely find the answer!Is pool water conditionar same as stablizer?
What's the difference between pool stabilizer and chlorine?
- Pool stabilizer or pool conditioner allows you to get the very most out of your chlorine sanitizers. However, pool stabilizer contains cyanuric acid or s-triazintrione, which combines with the chlorine in your swimming pool, making the chlorine less likely to react to sunlight.
Soft Water Must be—Harder!
But in a pool, some calcium hardness is a necessity. The trouble in filling a swimming pool with softened water is that “soft water” may seek to balance itself by leeching calcium directly from pool walls—causing the pool's plaster or tile grout to dissolve, corrode and eventually crumble.
Yes you can fill a pool with hard well water. I have an above the ground pool and I have hard water. After you add shock and the rest of your chemicals, the water will turn brown. To get this out you will have to buy a chemical called metal out. It works great. You could probably add the metal out first. On start up of the pool you will have to use a few filters to get all the metal out of your pool water.
- The trouble in filling a swimming pool with softened water is that “ soft water ” may seek to balance itself by leeching calcium directly from pool walls—causing the pool’s plaster or tile grout to dissolve, corrode and eventually crumble. And anyone who’s had a pool replastered knows that it’s a huge expense.
It's most common for inflatable pool owners to use a saltwater sanitizing system, or to empty and refill the pool if it's small enough. Emptying and refilling a small inflatable pool or a kiddie pool is the cheapest and easiest way to ensure the water is clean enough to swim in.Can you use pond water to fill your pool?
You can for an initial fill BUT you will need to shock it in much the same way you would to clear a green pool on opening so the initial chemical use would be much higher than water from another source and the time involved would be longer. It is not a good idea for topping off a pool since ti would introduce organic matter that would then require shocking the pool and could introduce algae..
Soft Water Must be—Harder!But in a pool, some calcium hardness is a necessity. The trouble in filling a swimming pool with softened water is that “soft water” may seek to balance itself by leeching calcium directly from pool walls—causing the pool's plaster or tile grout to dissolve, corrode and eventually crumble. How do i fill my swimming pool with water?
- There are companies that will bring a tank of water to your house, and use high-capacity hoses to fill your pool quickly. Some of these companies even offer pre-chlorinated water that will save you time in testing and balancing your pool. In some cities with water shortages or rationing, a water delivery service may be your only option.
- Make sure the pool itself is also scrubbed clean before filling. You should be able to do this with Dawn dish soap and a wash cloth. Rinse well before refilling. Then, fill your pool with fresh, clean water. Place one 3″ chlorine tablet in the floating chlorine dispenser.
- Direct water from the well – Homes without municipal water can quickly fill their pool from the well. That is very easy if the water has no issues – meaning it is not discolored, cloudy, or smelly. Because of that, you might need to treat the pool after filling it using chemicals.
- Place the end of the hose on the bottom of the hopper (the deep end of your pool), turn the water on, and fill pool with water. As the pool is filling with water you may need to smooth out any wrinkles in the liner, before 2 inches of water covers them. Once wrinkles are covered they will be impossible to remove.
- Call the water company and tell them you are going to fill your swimming pool.
- Turn on the hose and allow the water to run until the water level is about 6 inches from the top edge of the pool.
get the DEPTH and the UNITS OF MEASUREMENT, then go back to 1st class mathematics. you'll figure it out.
formula for determining how many gallons in a pool is, length times width times average depth times 7.5 = gallons of water in pool if it round or oval its times 5.9
We spoke to experts at Money.co.uk who say it could cost an average of around 30p to fill up a small pool that holds 219 litres of water. For medium pools with the capacity to hold 455 litres of water, the average cost is around 63p, going up to £1.80 for large pools that hold 1,302 litres of water.How much water to fill 18' x 5' pool?
Need more information, such as the depth of the pool. Is the surface 18' by 5' rectangular?
18,000-20,000 gallonsThe average swimming pool takes 18,000-20,000 gallons of water to fill. How to fill your pool vacuum hose with water?
- Fill the vacuum hose with water. This can be done two different ways, depending on your pool's filter system. If the water return of your pool filter system is designed to accept a vacuum hose, then slip the hose over the return with the vacuum head held under the water surface. This will force air and water through the hose.
- We had water trucked in to fill our pool, accepting it as part of the overall setup and construction expense. We use the well water to refill as needed. The hydrogen sulfide is neutralized by the chlorine in the pool so there is no smell.
- Use rain water tanks to fill your swimming pool. Swimming pools are sometimes seen as wasteful when it comes to water, especially in countries like South Africa where water is a scarce luxury for the majority of poor people.
- Steps Dig your pool as deep as you want. Filling pools can be difficult, but with this method you can quickly fill a pool of any depth, as long as it is all the same depth. Add a layer one block deep. After the pool has been dug, add a layer across the entire surface one block deep into the pool. Add water to the top layer.
- The cover should rest directly on the water and go up and over wall and back down on the outside of pool. If your above ground pool has a deck, place water tubes end to end around the edge of the pool. Fill the bags 3/4 full with water. Do not over-fill because the bags could burst when the water inside freezes.