Top best answers to the question «How much does it cost to install an inground pool liner»
Most professionals will offer to install your liner as part of a package deal that includes labor and materials. So once you add labor and materials, you're actually looking at spending a total between $350 and $1,400. Installation for an inground pool liner by itself runs between $1,000 and $2,500.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How much does it cost to install an inground pool liner?» often ask the following questions:
❓ How much does an inground pool liner cost?
- Inground swimming pool liners cost between $400 and $2,300 depending on the size of the pool. An average 14' x 28' inground pool liner is priced at $500 to $800 while a 20' x 40' inground pool liner runs $950 to $2,000 . Prices also depend on the thickness of the liner and whether you want a solid color or swirl pattern.
- How much does it cost to replace an inground pool liner?
- How much does it cost to install inground pool?
- How much does it cost to install a pool liner?
❓ How much does a 16x32 inground pool liner cost?
Inground Pool Liner Cost
- How much does an inground swimming pool cost to install?
- How much does it cost to install inground pool heater?
- Can you install your own inground pool liner?
❓ How much does it cost for a inground pool liner?
- Inground swimming pool liners cost between $400 and $2,300 depending on the size of the pool. An average 14’ x 28’ inground pool liner is priced at $500 to $800 while a 20’ x 40’ inground pool liner runs $950 to $2,000. Prices also depend on the thickness of the liner and whether you want a solid color or swirl pattern.
- How do you install an inground pool liner?
- How much does it cost to replace a liner in an inground pool?
- How much does it cost to install an inground fiberglass pool?
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «How much does it cost to install an inground pool liner?» so you can surely find the answer!How much does it cost to install an inground swimming pool?
- According to P.K. Data the average cost of a 19' diameter above ground swimming pool is $6,243; while the average cost of a 32'x16' inground swimming pool is $21,919.
- Pool Liner Cost. How Much Does a Pool Liner Cost? Typical costs: Replacing a vinyl liner in an in-ground swimming pool typically costs $700-$1,500 for just the liner, depending on the size and shape of the pool, the thickness (20-30 mil, but typically 28 mil) of the liner and any special colors or designs on the liner.
- Swimming Pool Cover Cost. How Much Does a Swimming Pool Cover Cost? Typical costs: Standard winter pool covers are usually made of vinyl or other material, and can need cleaning or draining when water and debris accumulate on top of the cover; a basic version runs $15-$150 for an aboveground pool and $30-$350 or more for in-ground.
- The cost of fully removing a small, basic, inground pool with good access averages from about $10,000 to as much as $15,000. According to Cost Helper, you might be able to find a demolition company that can fully remove your pool for a total of $10,000, including permits.
How much does a vinyl liner pool cost? Most vinyl liner pools cost $45,000–$65,000 upfront. If you choose a vinyl liner pool the homeowner has the ability to customize any type of pool that you would like to have in your backyard ( Shape & Size ). Vinyl liner pools cost about $11,500 in maintenance over 10 years.How much does it cost to install an inground pool in alabama?
Average Alabama Pool Prices start at $30,000-$40,000 for a basic inground pool. Check prices from local pool contractors below.How much does a fiberglass pool liner cost?
- Fiberglass pools cost, on average, $6,500 to resurface. Except for plaster, all the finishes for gunite can be used for fiberglass as well. The base type does not change the cost of application, so these finishes have the same price points. The cost to replace a vinyl liner typically falls between $1,000 and $3,500, including labor.
Pool Liner Cost Summary
Most homeowners spend between $1,071 and $3,550 or an average of $2,309 for repairing or replacing an inground or above ground vinyl swimming pool liner. The cost can get as low as $350 for a simple patch of a tear and as high as $4,100 for a complete replacement.
- A vinyl liner for your above-ground pool typically costs between $100 and $600 for the liner itself. However, the exact cost can vary significantly based on a number of factors that range from size and thickness to pool type. The main pricing factor is in the size of the material.
12x24 Inground Pool Cost
A 12-foot by 24-foot pool is considered medium-sized, and is suitable for swimming laps. The cost for this size, on average, will be between $26,000 and $38,000, depending on the type of material used.
This size starts around the $20,000 range. Large ones start at around $35,000. They are around 18x36 feet, and many have deep ends of 9 to 12 feet.How much does a 20x40 inground pool cost?
20x40 Inground Pool Cost
The cost of a 20-foot by 40-foot inground pool will be between $73,500 and $105,300 depending on the type of material used. Materials and their average associated costs are as follows: Concrete, $105,300. Fiberglass, $95,400.
Concrete. These are the most expensive option – installation of a concrete pool averages at approximately $50,000, but can cost anywhere between $30,000 and $100,000. They might be pricey, but they give you much more flexibility on size and shape.How much does a fiberglass inground pool cost?
- A 12×24 fiberglass inground pool will cost approximately $40,000 to $45,000. Of course, the price differs based on the type of pool contractor and additional water features. Conversely, a vinyl inground pool measuring 12×24 costs about $25,000 to 35,000. See, vinyl pools are cheaper due to their short durability.
The cost to install an inground pool is $35,000 on average and can range from $28,000 to $55,000 and sometimes upwards of $65,000 for special customizations and extra features. An added hot tub, for example, will cost $6,000 to $15,000 and pool lighting will be another $700 to $1,800.How much does a new inground pool cost?
- What a new inground pool costs is something everyone considering a new pool wants to pin down. Evaluating pool prices is critical before you sign a sales contract. Blue Haven offices around the U.S. can get you started on learning about pricing with a free, no-obligation consultation at your home.
- Oasis semi-inground pools are constructed from extruded aluminum or steel and cost between $6,800 and $8,500. Semi inground pools are more expensive than an above-ground pool but about a third of the price of an inground pool of equal size. The installation is much faster than that for an inground pool and can often be constructed in 1 to 3 days.
- An inground pool with a saltwater system will cost $1,000 to $2,500 above the average, which would bring your total inground pool installation to $34,500 to $67,000. However, other considerations could make this a more or less costly choice as a water sanitation system.
How much does it cost to install an inground pool?
- In this cost guide, we'll cover the costs of a basic pool, all the way up to indoor luxury pools. Inground pool prices range from $20,000 to $115,000 installed depending on the material. For an average 14 x 28 underground pool, fiberglass costs $46,000 , vinyl runs $36,000 , and concrete costs $51,000 to install.
- An inground pool heater costs $550 to over $10,000, with another $400 to $500 for installation. The difference in prices for inground pool heaters is primarily how much water you need to heat, and what the rise in temperature is from the average coldest temperature to the desired water temperature.
- Maintenance Costs of Inground Pools by Type of Pool. Maintenance for an inground pool varies depending on the type of pool you have, here are some estimates: Fixr suggests that the monthly maintenance cost for an inground pool may be approximately $95 per month, that's over $1000 a year for maintenance.
- The average cost of building an inground pool in your home can run thousands of dollars. The average cost in 2021 of building an inground pool is between $30,000 and $67,000 . This price varies depending on your location, and what kind of pool you are looking to build.
Cost of Inground Saltwater Pools
A saltwater swimming pool costs $1,000 to $2,500 above the average, which would bring your total installation to $34,500 to $67,000. It costs less to maintain a saltwater system versus using chlorine. Inground saltwater types: Will run $100 in annual maintenance.