Video answer: Your browser can't play this video. learn more
Top best answers to the question «How much does a honda accord sport cost»
- 2.0-liter turbocharged inline four, DOHC (252 hp @ 6500 rpm, 273 lb/ft. @ 1500 rpm) Prices include $920 destination charge in the United States and $1786 for freight, PDI, and A/C tax in Canada and, because of cross-border equipment differences, can’t be directly compared. It’s back, baby!
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How much does a honda accord sport cost?» often ask the following questions:
❓ How much for honda accord 2019 sport?
- The 2019 Honda Accord has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $24,615, including destination charge, for a base LX model. The more recommendable Sport trim starts at $27,075. Prices continue to climb with trims.
- Does honda accord touring have sport mode?
- What does the honda accord sport have?
- How much oil does my 2017 honda accord sport take?
❓ Are honda accord sport fast?
Any 2021 Accord is reasonably quick. In those equipped with the small, yet punchy 1.5-liter turbocharged I-4, 60 mph arrives in 7.2 seconds. Fuel-sipping Hybrid models accomplish that feat in 6.7 seconds. The Sport 2.0T, though, is even quicker.
- Does a 2017 honda accord sport have turbo?
- Does the honda accord sport have a turbo?
- What is honda sport mode on a honda accord?
❓ Does 2017 honda accord sport have vtec?
The 2017 Accord Sedan LX, EX, and EX-L share a 2.4-liter 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine with direct fuel injection… The same engine configured slightly differently for the Accord Sport and Sport Special Edition generates 189 horsepower and 182 foot-pounds of torque.
- Does the 2017 honda accord sport have a backup camera?
- What kind of engine does a honda accord sport have?
- What kind of wheels does the honda accord sport have?
Video answer: (interior, exterior, and drive) / honda accord 2021
10 other answers
How Much Does the Honda Accord Cost? The Accord costs about as much as most of its midsize car rivals. It sports a base price of $24,970, and the top-of-the-line Accord Touring starts at $36,900.
Moving up the Honda Accord trim levels leads us on to the Sport trim. The Sport has a starting price of $27,230 with the 1.5-liter engine and $31,910 with a 252-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged engine. Notable upgrades over the LX include 19-inch wheels, a 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and an eight-speaker sound system.
See pricing for the New 2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition.
How Much Does a 2021 Honda Accord Cost? The 2021 Honda Accord is available in LX, Sport, the new Sport Special Edition, EX-L, and Touring trim levels. Standard equipment on the Accord LX ($24,77) includes 17-in wheels, ...
Kate M. April 9, 2020 The engine for a honda accord ranges in price from $550 to $1900 depending on year and specifications.
View detailed ownership costs for the 2018 Honda Accord on Edmunds. The 2018 Honda Accord True Cost to Own includes depreciation, taxes, financing, fuel costs, insurance, maintenance, repairs, and ...
The average cost for a Honda Accord spark plug replacement is between $97 and $181. Labor costs are estimated between $62 and $80 while parts are priced between $35 and $101. Estimate does not include taxes and fees.
A Honda Accord will depreciate 42% after 5 years and have a 5 year resale value of $18,896. The Honda Accord has been a bellwether car for decades, and is a model known for holding its value. New Accord prices have risen significantly over the years, so it depreciates faster than it used to.
At a price of less than 2 cents per square inch, this vinyl is PERFECT. It came with application instructions which is great for newbies like myself, and was priced in a way I can afford. I didn'd use it for the mundane though, car coloring, graphic designs on mugs, but rather, to protect my foam sword weapons that I sell.
2018-2020 Honda Accord | 4 Door 20EX-L, 4 Door 20EX-L (NAVI), 4 Door 20SPT, 4 Door 20TRNG, 4 Door EX, 4 Door EX-L, 4 Door EX-L (NAVIGATION), 4 Door LX, 4 Door SPORT, 4 Door TRNG | KA 6MT, KA CVT, KA XAT
We've handpicked 27 related questions for you, similar to «How much does a honda accord sport cost?» so you can surely find the answer!How fast can a honda accord sport go?
Top Speed: The approximate top speed for the 2016 Honda Accord models is around 125 mph. 3 Torque Levels: The LX, EX, and EX-L each feature 181 lb-ft of torque while the Sport can give you 182 lb-ft. The Touring and EX-L V6 are the stand outs here with a max of 252 lb-ft of torque.How fast is the 2017 honda accord sport?
The 2017 Honda Accord has a top speed of 138 miles per hour when You buy the sport trim with the V6 motor in it. This is pretty good for a midsize sedan in this price range. The top speed is electronically limited as well so although it may be able to go faster physically the computer will not let it go any faster.Which is better honda accord touring or sport?
- The reason we’re comparing these two Accord trims is that the Sport trim is more of a budget-friendly trim that gives you everything that you need, while the Touring trim will give you more of a near-luxury experience given the abundance of features that it’s equipped with.
The 2017 Honda Accord coupe and sedan get power from a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that delivers 185 hp (or 189 hp in Sport trims) and 182 lb-ft of torque, or the 3.5-liter V-6 that pumps out 278 hp and 252 lb-ft.How can i make my honda accord sport faster?
- Install an aftermarket exhaust. One of the most restrictive areas on cars like the Accord LX is the exhaust system…
- Install a performance chip…
- Replace the stock air box with a cold air intake…
- Supercharge or turbocharge the engine…
- Modify the suspension…
- Upgrade the brakes.
Video answer: New 2021 honda accordHow fast can a 2021 honda accord sport go?
Top Speed (mph)
The top speed of the sedan is rated at 115 miles per hour which is, unfortunately, the lowest among its rivals. So it might be faster off the line and feel agile, but it will lose its steam after a while.
The Accord is an excellent first car, considering the higher interior quality, better tech features, and sporty feel will satiate any sports car desires, and the high safety rating, excellent reliability, and good gas mileage will keep costs and injuries low :) Try for a 2013+ model Accord.
Video answer: 2021 honda accordWhat's the difference between honda accord sport and ex?
- Compare the 2019 Accord Sport vs EX Trims. What is the difference? Don’t expect the Accord EX to look quite as sporty. It swaps out the Sport trim’s 19-inch wheels for a smaller set of 17-inch wheels. Furthermore, you can’t get the Accord EX with the stronger turbocharged engine.
- The 2017 Honda Accord oil type and capacity is 0w-20 and 3.7 quarts. Your oil needs to be changed out someday. Every 5,000 to 10,000 miles or so is a good rule of thumb. If You don't replace it, there will be problems with the engine.
The new-for-2021 Accord Sport Special Edition has a starting MSRP of $28,920. On top of the Sport's features, the Special Edition adds leather upholstery, a power-adjustable passenger seat, heated front seats, and a rear-seat reminder.
Video answer: Is the 2021 honda accord touring the new accord i would buy?What's the difference between a honda accord and a sport?
However, the Honda Accord Sport offers the available 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder, which pushes the performance further with 252 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque. The LX comes paired with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) while the Sport includes a 6-speed manual, to give drivers a more hands-on performance.What is the difference between the honda accord sport and limited?
- The Limited is considered to be a higher trim level than the Sport. But with a price difference of less than a thousand dollars, the actual differences are not really that significant. The most notable additions to the Limited are the options that you can get in the Sport.
The 2019 Honda Civic oil type and capacity is 0w-20 and 3.7 quarts. Having high quality oil is important for the engine to run smoothly. You will run into issues with the oil at some point. Bad oil can cause the engine to stop working.How much does fencing sport cost?
How Much Do Fencing Sport Equipment & Lessons Cost – Prices Ballpark Estimate: $650 to $1,300 Whether you’re a fan of the Three Musketeers, Zorro or Captain Jack Sparrow, watching a swashbuckling sword fight is a great way to get your spirits up and your heart pounding.How much does halo sport cost?
Halo Sport ($399; haloneuro.com) is one of several consumer devices applying the science of transcranial direct-current stimulation, or tDCS, and the only one made specifically for athletes, who can wear it during their warm-ups to supercharge subsequent training sessions.How much does sport bikes cost?
What is the best sport bike?
- Best Sports Bikes in the World in 2021. 1. Yamaha YZF-R1M. Yamaha-YZF-R1M. 2. BMW S1000R. 3. Kawasaki Ninja H2. 4. Aprilia RSV4. 5. Suzuki GSX-RR.
- Sport Clips prices start at about $20 for a men’s precision haircut and go up from there.
Used 2019 Honda Civic Sport Specs & Features
|Horsepower||158 hp @ 6500 rpm|
|Torque||138 lb-ft @ 4200 rpm|
|Turning circle||35.7 ft.|
Video answer: 2021 honda accord reviewShould i get accord sport?
For the 2021 model year, the Accord Sport includes 19-inch alloy wheels, an 8-inch touch-screen infotainment system with eight speakers and a 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat. You’ll also get sport pedals, a rear spoiler, Apple Carplay, and Android Auto, however, if you want leather seats, then you’ll have to pay extra for the Sport Special Edition trim.How much does a sport coat cost?
"Buying a good blazer is important because it's such an easy way to elevate an outfit," Yannetta says. "The upper half of your body is what people see the most — more than your pants or your shoes." Expect to spend roughly $90 to $200 on a quality garment that fits perfectly, she says.How much does a sport court cost?
Sport Court Costs
If you want to build an indoor or outdoor basketball court, the total expense ranges from $11,000 on the low end, $35,000 on average and $76,000 on the high end for a size measuring 94 by 50 feet. These costs translate into a price of $3.50 to $17 per square foot.
Standard event security for a low-profile event—like a cocktail party for a business association—can cost anywhere from $25 to $40 per hour, per guard, with only a few guards required for basic security. A higher profile event might simply require more guards: For P. Diddy's 4,000-guest MTV Video Music Awards after-party at Cipriani 42nd Street in 2002, Styles Security used 75 guards to protect the event, including its indoor and outdoor perimeters. Large events—especially outdoor ones ...How much does the fossil sport cost?
- Known as the Fossil Sport, the new device comes packed with a heart rate monitor, built-in GPS, and NFC, and runs Google’s latest version of Wear OS out of the box. At $255, it’s now available for purchase through Fossil’s site.