Top best answers to the question «How many times did michael jordan scored under 20 points»
Here you have all that information. Some facts: Jordan never went scoreless in 1,251 games and he never scored less than 15 points in 179 playoff games and less than 20 only 6 times. Related information: Point by point stats.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How many times did michael jordan scored under 20 points?» often ask the following questions:
❓ How many times did michael jordan scored under 10 points?
Michael Jordan had 13 games played with fewer than 10 points in his career.
- How many times did michael jordan scored 60 points?
- How many times has michael jordan scored 45 points?
- How many times did michael jordan scored less than 10 points?
❓ How many times did michael jordan scored under 15 points?
Some facts: Jordan never went scoreless in 1,251 games and he never scored less than 15 points in 179 playoff games and less than 20 only 6 times. Related information: Point by point stats.
- How many points did michael jordan scored in high school?
- What game did michael jordan scored 69 points?
- How many times did michael jordan score 50 points?
❓ How many times did michael jordan scored 50 points?
The incomparable Michael Jordan scored 50 or more 31 times. On March 28, 1990, Michael Jordan scored a career-high 69 points against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Did michael jordan ever scored less than 10 points?
- How old was michael jordan when he scored 40 points?
- How many times did michael jordan break a backboard?
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «How many times did michael jordan scored under 20 points?» so you can surely find the answer!How many times has kobe bryant scored less than 10 points?
Kobe Bryant played 92 games with fewer than 10 points.How many times has lebron james scored less than 10 points?
LeBron James has played 8 games with fewer than 10 points.How many points did michael jordan average his rookie season?
During his rookie season with the Bulls, Jordan averaged 28.2 ppg on 51.5% shooting, and helped make a team that had won 35% of games in the previous three seasons playoff contenders.How many points did michael jordan score in high school?
- Upon earning a spot on the varsity roster, Jordan averaged more than 25 points per game (ppg) over his final two seasons of high school play. As a senior, he was selected to play in the 1981 McDonald's All-American Game and scored 30 points,   after averaging 27 points,  12 rebounds ,   and 6 assists per game for the season.
Michael Jordan had his fewest points in a game on December 15, 2002 and on April 2, 2002, with 2 points.When did michael jordan get 69 points?
On March 28, 1990, Michael Jordan scored a career-high 69 points against the Cleveland Cavaliers.How many times did kobe bryant play against michael jordan?
With only six years of overlap between the two, Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan faced each other a total of 8 times.
Interestingly, because dunks were not officially tracked until after Jordan's career with the Chicago Bulls, MJ's Basketball-Reference page shows him having a measly 41 career dunks — all of which were as a member of the Washington Wizards (2001-03), and none of which were particularly memorable.How many times did michael jordan retire from the nba?
- The “Michael Jordan Biography” on ESPN ’s website states Michael Jordan retired from the NBA three times. His first retirement came in 1993 after his father was murdered. His second retirement was in 1998 at the end of his contract. His third was in 2003 after playing with the Washington Wizards.
- Michael Jordan scored 246 points (41.0 PPG) in the 6-game 1993 NBA Finals. Can you name the 2 other players in NBA history to average 40+ PPG in the first 6 games of an NBA Finals series? Subscribe to Stathead, the set of tools used by the pros, to unearth this and other interesting factoids.
Michael Jordan, Gary Payton, Garnett and Bryant share the record for most NBA All-Defensive first team selections with nine. Scottie Pippen, Bobby Jones, and Duncan made the first team eight times each. Walt Frazier, Dennis Rodman and Chris Paul made the All-Defensive first team seven times.How many times did michael jordan go to the all-star game?
Tied in fifth place with 14 selections are Michael Jordan (1985–1993; 1996–1998; 2002–2003), Karl Malone (1988–1998; 2000–2002) Dirk Nowitzk (2002–2012; 2014–2015; 2019) and Jerry West (1961–1974).When did michael jordan score 40 points in a game?
- Try his 43-point game against the New Jersey Nets on February 21, 2003. It was the third 40-point game of Jordan’s season. With it coming four days after his 40th birthday, it stands as the only 40-point game in NBA history by a player over the age of 40.
- Michael Jordan's 63 points in 1986 NBA Playoffs may have been greatest game ever played. It was 25 years ago, on April 20, 1986, in the most historic arena in the NBA, the Boston Garden, a playoff ...
- Michael B. Jordan, the middle of three children, was born in Santa Ana, California and raised in Newark, New Jersey. He is the son of Donna (Davis), a high school counselor, and Michael A. Jordan. His middle name, Bakari, means "noble promise" in Swahili. (He is not related to, or named after, basketball legend Michael Jordan .)
Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Points in basketball are used to keep track of the score in a game. Points can be accumulated by making field goals (two or three points) or free throws (one point). If a player makes a field goal from within the three-point line, the player scores two points.How many 3s did michael jordan shoot?
Michael Jordan hit 581 three-pointers in his career.How many 3s has michael jordan made?
Michael Jordan made 581 three-pointers in his career.How many backboards did michael jordan break?
"Suppose you just have a little attrition on the screws, a big guy could still be strong enough to push it over the edge." That explains why Michael Jordan only has one broken backboard in his resume of carnage.How many daughters do michael jordan have?
Kind of hard to believe, right? Michael has three children—Jeffrey, Marcus, and Jasmine Jordan—with his ex-wife Juanita Vanoy.