Top best answers to the question «How many calories burned walking 6000 steps»
- Also, having to take into account the rate at which you are walking consistently. A mile is around 2000 steps so to calculate how many calories are burned in 6000 steps simply take 125*3=375 calories or ( (input your weight)*.57)*3=396.72 for the more accurate calorie burned number. Looking at the image above 6000 steps per day over 60 days will burn 375 calories per day and 22,500 calories in total.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How many calories burned walking 6000 steps?» often ask the following questions:
❓ How many calories burned walking 3000 steps?
- Looking at the image above 3000 steps per day over 60 days will burn 187.5 calories per day and 11,250 calories in total. The projected weight loss would be 3 pounds over the course of 3 months.
- How many calories burned speed walking?
- How many calories burned walking golf?
- How many many calories burned walking a mile?
❓ How many calories are burned in walking 13000 steps?
How do you calculate calories burned walking?
- To get an estimate of how many calories you burn while walking, start by converting your weight to kilograms. Do this by dividing your weight in pounds by 2.2. Then, multiply this number by the MET value for your activity.
- How many calories are burned by walking?
- How many calories burned 3 miles walking?
- How many calories burned walking 1 hour?
❓ How many calories are burned walking?
Walking moderately for 15 minutes per day burned 36 calories per day, where as moderate walking for 30 minutes burned only 85 calories per day.
- How many calories burned walking 10 miles?
- How many calories burned walking 1.86 miles?
- How many calories burned walking 1o miles?
1 other answer
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «How many calories burned walking 6000 steps?» so you can surely find the answer!How many calories burned walking 30 minutes?
You Can Lose Weight Walking 30 Minutes a Day
A 30-minute walk can burn around 150-200 calories, he said, depending on factors like your speed and bodyweight. (Try using an exercise tracker if you want an estimate of the calories you can burn on a walk.)
How many calories are burned on a half hour walk?
- For a 130-pound person, walking at a moderate pace -- such as walking the dog -- burns 60 to 70 calories per half-hour or 120 to 140 calories per hour. For a 200-pound person, it burns 90 to 100 calories per half-hour or 180 to 200 calories per hour.
How many calories burned golfing 18 holes?
- The Harvard.edu has an article that estimates that you can burn 800-900 calories when playing an 18-hole golf game. The calories can increase from 900 to 1400, depending on the complexity of the golf course. The intensity of the game also matters.
- Someone weighting 70 Kg or 154.3 lb walking burns 81.7 calories in 20 minutes. This value is roughtly equivalent to 0.02 pound or 0.37 ounce or 10.6 grams of mass (fat and / or muscle). Doing this activity 3 times a week for 20 minutes will loose 0.28 pounds or 0.13 Kg a month.
#3 – Snowdon fuel
You will burn through around 2,000 calories climbing Snowdon.
- So, walking 20000 steps means that you walk 10 miles (16 km) (8). Based on that information, you can calculate, that making 20000 steps a day with the walking speed of 4 mph may burn 675 calories in a 125-pound person, 835 calories in a 155-pound person, and a 1000 calories in a 185-pound person. Is 20 000 steps a day too much?
“But,” continues Jamie, “if you walk briskly for 30 minutes and include enough activity throughout the day to reach the combined total of 10,000 steps, you're burning about 400 to 500 calories a day, which means you're losing one pound each week.”How many calories are burned walking 1 mile?
- The average person walks about 2,000 steps in a mile, which burns roughly 100 calories, according to Courtney Meadows, an NASM-certified personal trainer and fitness coach. "One pound of fat equals 3,500 calories," Meadows told POPSUGAR.
- A 150-pound person burns about 240 calories in an hour of walking at 2 mph, notes the UMMS. When this person increases her pace to 3 mph, her hour-long walk burns about 320 calories. If she can sustain a 4.5-mph pace for 60 minutes, she'll burn about 440 calories on her walk.
While you should shy away from adding “long walks on the beach” to any online dating profiles, walking in soft sand burns almost twice the amount of calories as walking the same distance on a flat surface. Activate your stabilizer muscles, and burn up to 350 calories in an hour of very brisk walking on soft sand.How many calories are burned walking per mile?
- Your weight and the distance you walk are the biggest factors in how many calories you burn while walking. A rule of thumb is that about 100 calories per mile are burned for an 180-pound person and 65 calories per mile are burned for a 120-pound person.
The specific number of calories burned while walking 10 miles depends heavily on your body weight. Overall, you can expect to burn 700–1,000 calories over the course of walking 10 miles. Your pace will matter less in regards to the total number of calories burned.How many calories burned from walking 4 miles?
- According to Harvard Medical School, a 185-pound person burns about 400 calories in 60 minutes walking 4 miles at a pace of 4 miles per hour. Can you lose belly fat by walking?
Does walking really burn that many calories?
- While exact figures vary, walking burns between three and five calories per minute , she continues. 'An hour of walking could add up to 300 extra calories burned. Depending on your energy intake, this could be the difference between maintaining your weight and creating the calorie deficit required to lose weight.'
- If you take 20 minutes to do a mile which is a 3 mph brisk walk then you will have burned 130 calories. It also depends on how heavy you are Your weight plays a big factor in how many calories a treadmill will burn in 20 minutes. Heavier people who are obese will burn more than a 130 calories per mile.
45-minute walk burns 243 calories for someone of this size. For a 110-pound person, the calories burned walking 4 mph drops down to 216 calories per hour, or 162 calories per 45 minutes. Hope it helped :)How many calories burned walking for one hour?
For example, if walker Jim weighs 120 pounds and he is walking at a rate of 2 miles per hour, he will burn about 160 calories. If he increases his steps to 3 miles per hour he will burn 215 calories. And if he walks at a speed of 4 miles per hour he will burn about 280 calories.How many calories burned walking for one mile?
- Your weight and the distance you walk are the biggest factors in how many calories you burn while walking. A rule of thumb is that about 100 calories per mile are burned for a 180-pound person and 65 calories per mile are burned for a 120-pound person .
- Estimates of Calories Burned While Walking 10 Miles a Day. At a speed of 4 miles per hour, the same individual will burn approximately 340 calories in one hour and at a speed of 4.5 miles per hour he will burn around 370 calories per hour. That amounts to around 820-850 calories for a 10-mile walk.
Each mile that a person walks burns roughly 100 calories. If a person was to commit to walking 4,500 extra steps per day, or roughly 3 extra miles, they would be burning an extra 300 calories a day (at least). Burning 300 calories each day leads to a weekly deficit of 2100 calories.What tracks walking and how many calories burned?
- Activity Tracker does two things; act as a pedometer, and find the calories burned by walking. The pedometer bit is pretty simple and there’s actually quite a few apps that do this. What makes Activity Tracker worth installing is its calorie calculator.
Calories burned per mile. A general estimate for calories burned in one mile is approximately 100 calories per mile, says Dr.