Video answer: Can i change the shape or depth of my swimming pool?
Top best answers to the question «Can you enlarge an existing pool»
Enlarge Your Pool
If you're going to enlarge you pool, some digging will have to be done… Just dig behind the existing wall and remove a section of the pool wall to open up the pool. Your pool builder will lay out the new section of pool with steel rebar grid and tie it into the existing shell.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can you enlarge an existing pool?» often ask the following questions:
❓ How much does it cost to enlarge a pool?
Generally, expect to pay anywhere from $4,500 up to $15,000 for a pool remodeling job. Basic pool resurfacing will run on the lower end of that range while plumbing and technology upgrades will fall on the higher end. A complete backyard pool transformation can run up to $100,000.
- Can you add lights to an existing pool?
- Can you level an existing in ground pool?
- How do you heat an existing inground pool?
❓ Can you heat an existing inground pool?
Fortunately, there's an easy solution: just add heat. A pool heater can be one of the best investments you make for your swimming pool. Heaters maintain your preferred pool temperature, and make the water more comfortable.
- Can you add an automatic pool cover to an existing pool?
- Can steps be added to an existing gunite pool?
- Can you add a grotto to an existing pool?
❓ Can you plaster over existing pool plaster?
Replastering is the process of adding a new layer of mortar over the entire interior surface of a concrete pool that already has an existing layer of plaster. This is a maintenance item, and one of the more expensive and common ones that you will need to do if you own a concrete swimming pool.
- Can you add a heater to an existing pool?
- Can you add a jacuzzi to an existing pool?
- Can you add led lights to an existing pool?
Video answer: Enlarging a existing hole off center
We've handpicked 29 related questions for you, similar to «Can you enlarge an existing pool?» so you can surely find the answer!Can you add solar heating to an existing pool?
You can heat your pool using solar power. Your pool system already includes the pump, controller, and filter, along with PVC pipes that route the water flow.Can you install a handrail on an existing pool?
- Swimming Pool Hand Rail Installation We custom install safety hand rails on new and existing swimming pools and spas. If a handrail wasn’t installed at the time the pool was built, we can still install a handrail for you. We core drill into the concrete and secure a rail (s) for you that will support up to 275 lbs of weight.
For those who truly want to light up the pool, you will need to set up a power source. We recommend a GFCI outlet, and you can mount the light transformer next to the outlet and plug it in. If that's not possible, you'll need to install a waterproof junction box on an existing power line.How to add a spa in existing inground pool?
Can I add a spa to my Pool?
- Whether you choose to add a freestanding spa or one that’s attached to your pool, you can bet that it adds to the ambiance of your backyard retreat. Look for an experienced pool and hot tub company to help you with your choice of freestanding or attached.
- To install, all you need to do is turn off your pump and isolate your system by blocking off your skimmer and return or closing your shut-off valves. Next, disconnect the hose to the return and plumb it to the solar heater intake, then add another hose, fitting, and clamp from the solar heater output to the return fitting on the pool wall.
Video answer: How to enlarge a koi pond "a step by step tutorial" in scotch plains, njCan i add steps to an existing vinyl liner pool?
- Can I add steps to an existing vinyl liner pool? Yes, steps can be added, and it is perfect to do this when you are doing a liner replacement anyway. Check out these concrete steps that were formed and poured into this existing vinyl liner pool.
Once your heater is properly installed, you will want your pool professional to keep it working in top shape. With proper care and installation, a heat pump can work perfectly in your pool for over 10 years.
Video answer: When to replace vinyl pool copingCan you add a hot tub to an existing pool?
- Add onto Existing: In most cases it’s possible to be hot-tub ready by building a new spa right into the swimming pool remodeling and adding the required plumbing / equipment. This can be a little more costly than when building it new but it happens all the time!
Spillover Spa: This design is the easiest option to incorporate the addition to your existing pool. Spillover spas are classics and an elegant design choice when placed directly adjacent to the pool, allowing for the spa and pool water to mingle together… It's up to you on how you want to design your own perfect oasis!Can you add a water feature to an existing pool?
Whether you want to impress your guests with mini fountains or provide the soft soundtrack of a waterfall, it is possible to upgrade your pool with a fountain. By adding a water feature to your pool area, you'll want to spend more time enjoying the sensory experience.
Video answer: Cantilevered concrete coping on an inground fiberglass poolCan you put a new surface over an existing pool?
- Well, if your current pool is an in ground concrete pool that is coated with plaster, pebble, fiberglass or even all tile, the new surface cannot just go over the existing surface.
- Adding a waterfall to an existing pool is a piece of cake. Drill some 4 to 6 inch deep, 12 inches apart 1/2" holes into the gunite about 3" down from the top of the beam. Set your form, excavate the total waterfall area to 6" deep,...
Adding a hot tub to your pool can start around $6,500.00 in most areas and ranges upwards of $9,995.00 depending on customization of design and the size. Many new pool buyers can justify this cost, however others put all their budget into swimming-pool-only features.How to add a waterfall to an existing swimming pool?
- From http://www.SwimmingPoolSteve.com - Swimming Pool Steve talks about adding a new waterfall to an existing swimming pool and some of the concerns to consider when trying to adapt this as a retrofit project. Loading...
Just like inground pools, above ground pools can have both heat pumps and gas heaters added. Plus installation is a fairly simple and straightforward process.How hard is it to add a spa to an existing pool?
These are not difficult to set up, taking just a few hours if the shells are already formed and the plumbing done prior to installation. You just need to dig the hole for the spa, lay the foundation, position the unit, after which you can connect the plumbing to that of the main pool equipment.How much does it cost to add a water feature to an existing pool?
What it will add to your pool cost: Simple water features like bubblers and deck jets range from $800 to $1200 each. Custom rock waterfall features can add anywhere from $5,000 to $15,000 to your pool cost.How do i join an existing fantasy football league?
- Take part in a draft in the Live Draft Lobby.
- Choose a league to join using the League Directory.
- Accept an invitation selecting a link from an emailed invitation.
- Accept an invitation by entering a league name and password by pressing "Received An Invite" on the Fantasy Football homepage or in the bottom right of the "Join League" page ...
Video answer: How to expand an existing deck part 1 of 3What is pool pool?
- Pool is a classification of cue sports played on a table with six pockets along the , into which balls are deposited.
Use the Intex Solar Cover
This Intex Solar Cover can reduce the evaporation by 95% and allows the air bubbles to transfer sun heat into the pool water efficiently. Keep your pool water warmer with this environmentally friendly heating method!
As with pressure cleaners, suction cleaners should be taken out of the pool when shocking as well as periodically to rinse off chemical water. The reality is that no one takes these steps and generally leave them in the pool 24/7. This means you aren't messing with the cleaner very often.What is swimming pool pool draining?
- What a swimming pool main drain actually does is act as a suction that takes the water out of the pool and sends it back to the filter to be cleaned, so that it can then redistribute it back into the pool. In 2007 the United States passed the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act.
- Simply addressed, algae can not damage your swimming pool; however, the longer you wait to treat it, the worse it will get and more it will spread. Algae can grow rather quickly, and if you are lacking chemicals or a step in your weekly maintenance routine it will slip in and take over.
How much do pools cost on pool Kings TV show?
- How much do the pools cost on Pool Kings TV show? Now, the pools Kyle and Justin Peek build range from about $100,000 to $2 million. “For a while, I was just building pools, just regular in-ground pools for $30,000 or $40,000, then people started to request more — patios, waterfalls, slides that wind around rock formations,” Kyle Peek said.
It is not always a wise choice. Dyeing the pool requires gallons of green dye thrown in its water. These substances or chemicals have a bad effect on the chlorine and pH levels of the pool. It results in bacterial infestation of the water.