Top best answers to the question «10k walk how many calories burned»
Walking 10km will be 420 to 720 calories for most people. Walking 10km 5 days a week works out at 2,100 to 3,600 calories per week. So keeping your eating habits the same, you could expect to lose ⅔ of a pound (0.3 kg) to 1 pound (0.45 kg) of fat per week.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «10k walk how many calories burned?» often ask the following questions:
❓ How many calories burned 3 mile walk 2mph?
Calories Burned - Walking: 3.3 mph (18 minutes per mile) Find out how many calories you burn for Walking: 3.3 mph (18 minutes per mile). The number of calories you burn while exercising is dependent on the exercise you do, your weight, and the time spent doing the exercise. Use the calories burned calculator below to see how many calories you ...
- How many calories burned in 8 mile walk?
- How many calories burned to walk 3 miles?
- How many calories are burned on 12 mile walk?
❓ How many calories burned frm i hour walk?
1 hour: 215 calories Meanwhile, whether you have 15 minutes or an hour to go out walking during your day, here are some ways to increase your rate so you get the most calorie burn for your buck ...
- How many calories burned on 2 mile brisk walk?
- How many calories burned on brisk 1 mile walk?
- Leslie sansone 2 mile walk how many calories burned?
❓ How many calories burned in 1.2 mile walk?
Find out how many calories you burn for Walking: 2.85 mph (21 minutes per mile).The number of calories you burn while exercising is dependent on the exercise you do, your weight, and the time spent doing the exercise. Use the calories burned calculator below to see how many calories you burned during your workout.
- How many calories are burned walking?
- How many calories burned in basketball?
- How many calories burned playing basketball?
5 other answers
Calories Burned From 10 K walk To see how many calories you burned from this exercise, enter your weight and time performed below Your Weight: Kilograms Pounds Stone/Pounds
You still burn a good 600-800 calories walking 10km at a fast pace. Just saying no need for wreckless and false information online for other people to see, over work out themselves and then get discouraged.
Most runners only work off approximately 600 to 800 calories during a 10K. To figure out the amount of calories burned, your size and speed are the two important considerations.
If you're doing your 10k ride on a stationary bike, most models have a digital readout that displays how many calories you've burned.This estimate is based on how fast you've pedaled for how long and against how much resistance, as well as some basic information that you input at the beginning of your ride. Your body weight is the piece of data you'll most commonly be asked for.
Calorie Burning Estimates for a 10-Mile Walk. According to Harvard Health Publications, the average 155-pound person walking at a pace of 3.5 miles per hour (about a 17-minute mile) will burn about 300 calories per hour. At a pace of 4 miles per hour, that same person will burn closer to 340 calories in 60 minutes, and at an even faster pace of ...
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «10k walk how many calories burned?» so you can surely find the answer!How many calories burned speed walking?
How many calories are burned running 2 miles?
- For instance, a person weighs around 120 pounds can burn around 245 calories during his or her 2-mile run per day. On the other hand, an individual who weighs at least 250 pounds can burn up to 390 calories using the same method. You can also start from a standard of 100 calories each mile while running.
How many calories you burn walking nine holes of golf?
- Another study, conducted by sports scientist Neil Wolkodoff, found that golfers walking just nine holes burned a whopping 721 calories, or more than 1,400 calories for 18 holes. The same study’s riders burned 411 calories over nine holes, or 800-plus for 18.
Calories burned per kilometre
As an example, an 80 kg man walking 1 kilometre in 8 minutes will burn 76 calories.
It's no secret that all exercise burns calories. What's surprising is how many calories we burn just by walking briskly for 10 minutes. On average, we burn about 50 calories for every 10 minutes of brisk walking (depending on your weight).How many calories are burned in a 20 min walk?
- Compute calories! Someone weighting 70 Kg or 154.3 lb walking burns 81.7 calories in 20 minutes. This value is roughtly equivalent to 0.02 pound or 0.37 ounce or 10.6 grams of mass (fat and / or muscle). Doing this activity 3 times a week for 20 minutes will loose 0.28 pounds or 0.13 Kg a month.
A 30-minute walk can burn around 150-200 calories, he said, depending on factors like your speed and bodyweight. (Try using an exercise tracker if you want an estimate of the calories you can burn on a walk.)How many calories are burned on a half hour walk?
That depends on many factors, such as the terrain over which you are walking, your weight, your level of fitness, etc.
According to Sansone's blog, you can expect to burn roughly 100 calories per mile walked without boosters and about 125 to 150 calories per mile when using boosters.How many calories burned on brisk walk for 30 minutes?
How many calories does 30 minutes of brisk walking burn?
- If you went for a walk of 30 minutes, then your formula would be 4.3 x 88.95 x .5 = 190 calories burned walking. Therefore, the average calories burned walking briskly for an hour by a 195.7-pound man is 380 calories or 6.3425 calories per minute. Start walking today to look and feel better than ever.
Number of Calories BurnedA 125-pound person walking at 3.5 miles per hour, or a 17-minute mile, would burn 108 calories in 30 minutes, or 61 calories per mile. A 155-pound person walking a 17-minute mile would burn 76 calories, while a 185-pound person would burn 90 calories. How many many calories burned walking a mile?
How many calories do you burn running versus walking a mile?
- According to Runner's World magazine, running burns an average of approximately 100 calories per mile. Contrary to popular belief, running and walking a mile do not burn the same amount of calories; instead, running burns approximately 50 percent more calories per mile than walking.
- A rule of thumb is that about 100 calories per mile are burned for an 180-pound person and 65 calories per mile are burned for a 120-pound person. Your walking speed matters less.
Calculating the calories that weightlifting burns
In general, weightlifting for 30 minutes can burn between 90 and 126 calories, depending on a person's body weight. Vigorous weight lifting for 30 minutes may burn between 180 to 252 calories, depending on a person's body weight.
Playing basketball requires a lot of stamina and strength. As per different studies, by playing basketball for at least 30 minutes each day, a person can burn up to 240 to 350 calories per half hour, depending on your weight.How many calories are burned playing golf?
- The number of calories burned during golf depends on body weight, workout intensity, fitness level and metabolic activity. The website NutriStrategy maintains a list of average calories burned during one hour for various golf activities. Based on NutriStrategy's list, a 155-lb. person will burn 281 calories per hour playing a general round of golf.
Someone weighting 70 Kg or 154.3 lb playing handball (team) burns 280.0 calories in 30 minutes. This value is roughtly equivalent to 0.08 pound or 1.28 ounces or 36.3 grams of mass (fat and / or muscle). Doing this activity 3 times a week for 30 minutes will loose 0.96 pounds or 0.44 Kg a month.How many calories are burned playing paintball?
I have tried and came up with about 3500 calories for six hours of paintball. It is very hard to judge as everyone is different, but this is what I did; Played paintball for 6 hours total. So I calculated out my burn between 3 different exercises: Sprinting, Running, and Walking.How many calories burned 3 miles walking?
- A rule of thumb is that about 100 calories per mile are burned for a 180-pound person and 65 calories per mile are burned for a 120-pound person. Your walking speed matters less.
Just shooting hoops helps burn around 300 calories an hour. Playing a half court game brings it to about 558 an hour, and stepping up to a full court game will burn around 747 calories an hour.How many calories burned running 1 kilometer?
- Kilometers To Calories Converter Chart distance 55 kg 60 kg 65 kg 100 kg 1 km 55 60 65 100 1.5 km 82.5 90 97.5 150 2 km 110 120 130 200 2.5 km 137.5 150 162.5 250 12 more rows ... Mar 4 2021
- While exact figures vary, walking burns between three and five calories per minute, she continues. 'An hour of walking could add up to 300 extra calories burned. Depending on your energy intake, this could be the difference between maintaining your weight and creating the calorie deficit required to lose weight.'
The specific number of calories burned while walking 10 miles depends heavily on your body weight. Overall, you can expect to burn 700–1,000 calories over the course of walking 10 miles. Your pace will matter less in regards to the total number of calories burned.How many calories burned walking 1.86 miles?
How many calories do you burn running versus walking a mile?
- On average, men burned about 124 calories per mile running and about 88 calories walking. The women burned about 105 calories running and 74 calories walking (2). So, according to these results, men averaged about 124 calories per mile and women about 105 calories burned per mile.
- One way to calculate how many calories you burn walking per mile is based on body weight. Multiply your body weight by 0.53. For example, a person who weighs 140 pounds would follow this equation: Therefore, a 140 pound person burns 74.2 calories walking one mile.